♡48♡ Pt2

(Daniels Pov)

I was up all night thinking about what I said. I didn't mean to say it, it kind of just slipped out.

"Hey Daniel you okay?" Logan asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I guess."

"What you said was pretty shitty thing to say to a girl that just spilled her heart out to you" i sighed.

"I know thanks for telling me" note sarcasm.

"But you have to make things right with y/n. You can't just leave her hurt like this. It could ruin her life she might never be able to love again" I ran my hands through my hair.

"You're right I'll be back" he smiled and patted my back.

"That's my boy" I gave him a side smile.

(Y/n Pov)

I was sitting at home heart broken. I'm not crying i'm just.....why am i lying i'm crying my eyes out eating potato chips in my bed watching The Outcasts on Netflix. I'm not the one to cry but like I really was in love with Daniel I guess he didn't feel the same.

I continued to stuff Lays chips into my mouth. I'm already fat so why not? I'm so into the movie I didn't realise my door bell was ringing like crazy.

"Jonah can you go get the door?"

"Nooooo i'm sleepy you can go get it" he gave me puppy dogs eyes I rolled mine and I got out of bed brushed my shirt off and walked down stairs.

I looked through the peep hole but it was being covered by someone. I groaned and opened the door.

"What do you wa-" I stopped mid sentence when I seen Daniel with red puffy eyes and red nose.

"Hi y/n can I come in?" I thought for a moment and let him in.

"What do you want Daniel?" he looked at me.

"Have you been crying?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nahhh my eyes are sweating" well I guess my sarcasm still works.

"Look I'm so sorry about what I said I wasn't thinking when i said it please forgive me please?"

"Daniel saying sorry won't work you have to earn my trust back now that you fucked up" he sighed.

"I know can we just star over please I'm begging you I won't mess up anymore please?" I looked at him He looked broken and sad.

"Yes but were going slo-" before I could finish he picked me up and kissed me.

"I love you y/n" he smiled and I smiled back.

"I love you too Daniel"
:::::::::::::::

Sorry I'm late with this chapter 😬😬 but I hope you enjoyed it 💞💞