♡23♡

For ReadAlot138 💕💕 enjoy

(Morgan's Pov)

You and Jack have been hiding your relationship from the guys for a quite a while now. You have no idea when you'll be ready to tell every one hopefully soon though.

"Baby the guys could be home any minute we need to stop" Jack started kissing up and down your neck. Your pretty positive he gave you a hickey.

"But. Do. Not. Care" he pulled your sweat shirt off and threw it somewhere on the floor leaving you only in a sports bra and leggings. His kisses were getting lower and lower and i had to stop him.

"Wait Jack stop I know where this is heading not now we're nor ready" he rolled his eyes and sat up.

"Morgan your no fuuuun" he pouted.

"Oh too bad" just at that moment the front door down stairs slammed close.

"See if we would've went a little more we could've gotten caught" he rolls his eyes playfully and got off the bed. He handed you your sweat shirt and you put it back on and followed him out the room downstairs.

"Wassup big heads." You handed them a smiled and they smiled back.

"Hey sis" Corbyn greeted you rubbing your head.

"Uhh Morgan what that?" Jonah asked you pointing at your neck. Of course he'd notice you had a whole damn hickey on your.

"Oh i burned my self with the flat irons today clumsy me I let it slip" you panicked laughing.

"Oh okay be careful next time" you smiled nodding.

"I will jonah." Your not for sure if he bought your lie but oh well.

"Alright who wanna go swimming!" Jack yelled walking through the house with his swim trunks on. All the guys agreed except for you and Jack. As soon as the guys were out jack attacked you with little kisses.

"Mhhh Jack stop" You could feel his smirk against your neck. You let your hands roam through his curly hair.

"Oohhh I KNEW IT!" You pushed Jack off to see

"I called it!" Zach said while Corbyn slapped 20 dollars in his hand.

"I would've never guessed" Daniel said smiling. You as blushing so hard thanks god for my darker complexion.

"There kind of cute together" Jonah added.

"Uh thanks" you quietly said.

"Uugh I hate being lonely I need a girlfriend" Jonah said walking back outside.
::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope you liked it don't forget to VOTE and  COMMENT loves ❤

NOVEMBER 16 2018: YALL WHAT THE HELL DID I WRITE anyways I edited and made some corrections.