♡52♡ J.M

Y/n Pov

I was hanging out with my boyfriend Jonah at the mall in the food court.

"Babe do you want your fries?" he asked. I gave him a 'wtf are you serious' face.

"Obviously Jonah you should know me by now I'm stingy when it comes to food" he gave me that puppy dog face.

"Nope."

"Pleeeaassee" he started to beg poking out his bottom lip.

"No."

"Fine no cuddled tonight."

"Uggh fine" I gave him a hand full of fries and rolled my eyes.

"Love you my chocolate drop" he smiled.

"Yeah yeah love you too babe" all of sudden I heard girls scream his name.

"OH MY GOD IT'S JONAH MARAIS!" honestly I love his fans there so adorable.

"Babe I'll be back" I nodded and continued to eat.

I was on Snapchat keeping my streaks up with Rylie when I heard my name.

"Y/n is so fat she needs to go on a diet." nope don't respond your better than this y/n.

"Right I mean what would Jonah want with a fat pig" Ignore it. I was sitting here trying to keep my cool.

"Hey Ms.Piggy are you gonna finish your food!" they all started laughing except for one.

"Okay look you 15 year old thot. I've had enough of you and your fake ass friends talking about me. I can hear you ya know or are you to dumb to realize that. Oh by the way I hope you know your face isn't a fucking colouring book so chill with the make up."

"You don't have to be a rude bitch."

"I'm not being rude I'm being honest if you can't handle honesty don't talk shit about someone and you are hella lucky your underage or I would've dragged your ass up and down this mall so watch who you talk about." bye now people were staring.

"Look I don't know who you think you are but don't talk to my girlfriend like that. She far from fat and what's wrong with being thick? At least she got something I can hold on to. So if you wanna be a fake fan you can leave." they rolled there eyes and left but the little one stayed.

"I'm so sorry I'm not with them but my name is Lisa and I just wanna say your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I look up to you and you two are my OTP. May I please have a picture with both of you?" I smiled and hugged her. She doesn't looks to young maybe like 11 or 12.

"Aweee you are beautiful too and thank you" we took multiple pictures and followed her on all her social medias.

:::::::::::::

Uggh I'm hella bored😒😒😒
Anywhore I hope u enjoyed my loves💘💘