78. Nothing but trouble

Harry

My evening and the following night with Zayn were just wonderful. I feel complete and full of life again with him at my side. I want to shout it out into the world that we love each other. But Zayn still needs time for that. He doesn't want it to become public - especially not in college. So we stay in the old stand that we're both single.

Are we really singles? Did we only have one night together or are we secretly together?

It's Monday and I hate the beginning of the week because I'm still thinking about the weekend. I hastily change for college, swing my bag over my shoulder and leave the house without breakfast. For a moment I think about picking up Zayn, but decide not to. I don't want to overwhelme him and restrict his freedom.

When I enter the campus, I already see him standing with some people at the entrance. My heart's fluttering and I'm getting all warm. He hasn't noticed me yet. I like to watch him from afar, laughing, throwing his head back and gesticulating wildly with his arms. The girls adore him and stand close to him. Zayn doesn't notice a thing. Zayn belongs to me, I want to shout to them and I'm not doing it. No one must know about us.

Taylor suddenly surprises me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Hazza, how was your weekend?" she purrs into my ear.

After I have composed myself, I greet her with a peck on the cheek.

"Good morning, Taylor! I had a fantastic weekend," I reply.

My gaze wanders to the front door, where my gorgeous Zayn is still standing. He glanced over towards me and screwed his eyes up. He must have seen me with Taylor. But what am I supposed to do? Then he turns back to the others.

Bravo, if games like this start now, then I know how they will end. The wedge drives itself between us and causes missunderstandings. To be honest, I don't feel like it at all. I want Zayn and not Taylor!

"Let's go to the first period together, Haz," she says and clings on my arm.

We have reached the entrance and have to pass Zayn inevitably. I'm in an embarrassing position. I don't want playing with fire. Louis and Liam stare at Taylor and me and roll their eyes.

"Hey Harry!", they greet me with a slight undertone of bitterness. Only the two know my weakness for Zayn and know about us.

"Hello," I reply, embarrassed.

"Good morning Zayn," I say and try to catch a glimpse of his caramel eyes.

"Good morning Harry," he says briefly and then turns away from me again.