15. Clubbing

Zayn

Liam is already waiting for me in the car. Together we drive into the trendy "Zap Club" in the city center. 

"Ah, I see you're wearing your new clothes!" He laughs.

 "Of course, Liam!" I answer. The ride does not take long.

In front of the entrance people stand in line. We watch the people and enter the club a short time later. The air is stuffy. Smoke clouds hang in the air. The music is roaring in the ears. Women in short skirts scurry past us. We go to the bar and have a drink. 

"Are you allowed to drink alcohol at all?" Liam asks, jigging to the music.

 "I mean, you're a Muslim." 

"Liam, I'm not here to discuss this with you!" I Reply.

 "I want to have fun." 

My gaze wanders over the crowd. I spot a blond guy who dances exuberantly. He looks at me and winks, embarrassed, I look away.

 He has amazingly beautiful eyes - blue as the sky., I think. I turn around to him, but he has disappeared from the dance floor.

Disappointed, I order another drink. Liam has left the bar and is somewhere. One hand grabs my shoulder. 

"Hello, beauty." I hear a voice say. 

I turn to the voice and the guy from the dance floor stands right in front of me. 

"Hello." That's all I can say. 

"I'm Niall, and with whom do I have the pleasure with?" He says.

 "Oh, I'm Zayn."

 Niall sits next to me and orders us a drink. 

"Irish whiskey, I hope you like it?" 

I shrug. "Why Irish?" I ask.

"Because  the best comes from Ireland, baby!" He smiles promisingly.

 "So you're Irish?" I go on the flirtation.

"Exactly, Sexy."

 Niall takes a sip of the whiskey, looks me in the eyes with his unbelievably blue eyes and just kisses me. His tongue quickly makes his way into my mouth and I can taste the alcohol. Then he pulls back, looks at me again and asks:

 "What do you say, is Irish the best or not?"

 His hand lies on mine and strokes it. 

"Do you know Niall, I can't answer the question yet. Maybe I should try a little more of the Irish." 

My lips are trembling and I bend over to him. Then they brush Niall's mouth. He takes the chance and kisses me deeply. He holds my cheeks with his hands. The alcohol weakens me. Normally, I'm not so brash. But Niall is hot.

Liam comes back to the bar. I want to introduce him to Niall. They'll both fall into each other's arms. 

"Nialler, what are you doing here? Are you back from Ireland?" Liam asks.

 My mouth stays open. I'm surprised. 

"Yes, I arrived a week ago and have just made a wonderful acquaintance," he replies, pointing to me. 

Just when he wants to introduce me to Liam, Liam interrupted him.

 "Save it, this is Zayn, we're mates, Nialler!" 

Now Niall is completely taken aback. We all burst into laughter. Niall orders three Irish whiskeys and we toast the evening and the reunion.