33. Dessert

Zayn

A wonderful smell of roasted meat lies in the air. I go into the kitchen to see what Maria is preparing. Behind the stove stands Harry and frys the meat.

 "You're cooking?" I ask. 

"It's Maria's day off ," he replies busy. 

I inspect the food with interest. 

"Mmmhhhh, that smells so good. I didn't even know you could cook," I praise him and try to have a nibble of it. 

"Hey, hands off", he complains and gives me a rap on my knuckles.

 "There's a lot you don't know about me," he laughs. "Dinner will be ready soon."

"How was your day, Harreh?" I want to know and lean against the kitchen cupboard. 

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on the cheek.

 "It's just no good without you," he replies. 

"Things looked quite different, Styles. Taylor kept you pretty busy."

 Harry smiles promisingly and comes towards me. 

"Aaww, my Pakistani prince...I'll make it up to you, yeah?"

 He closes his eyes and kisses me. His lips wander to my neck and look for my sensitive spot. 

"Don't give me a hickey," I murmur. "If Niall sees it, then I'm done." 

Harry lets me go. "You really are a mood killer, Malik. Let's eat. Your stomach is growling." 

After the delicious dinner we clean up the kitchen together. We are still alone. The rest of the family is running late. When I put the last plates in the cupboard, two hands embrace me from behind. Harry's lips nibble on my neck. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" 

"I'm enjoying my dessert now," he says.

 His hands have reached my waistband and are gliding to a specific spot. 

"Hazza, we're still in the kitchen," I murmur.

 "Who cares? We almost had sex here the other day. I want you desperately." he comments on his action and kisses me. 

"You belong to me and not to Niall," he adds.

 I try to pull away from his arms.

 "Now, here's the exciting part of the evening," he whispers to me.

 "I want you right here on the kitchen table, Prince Charming."

 "Oh!", I say.

Harry opens my belt and unbuttons my jeans. They slide down to my ankles. With his hands he gently strokes my bottom. Then his fingers glide over the front of my boxers.

 "That feels so good, Zayn," he says in a hoarse voice. 

I enjoy his touches. My lips are on his neck and sucking tight. 

"Zee, you make me even wilder than I already am. I get goosebumps when you sucking on me. Look!," he whispers and points at his arms.

 "I set you on fire, Styles."

 "I'm sure." 

Our shirts and jeans lie on the floor shortly afterwards. Harry kisses me with passion and his fingers are all over my body. I am greedy for him. We take our underwear off.

When my tongues touch his nipples and suck on them slightly, Harry moans loudly.

 "Make love to me, Harry."

 He looks at me with widened eyes.

 "I'm serious, Haz," I whisper. 

He hesitates for a moment. I spread my legs to emphasize my desire. 

"Zee, you have no idea what you're doing to me. I can't barely control myself any longer." 

My arms wrap around his neck and I pull him closer to me. We're now lying on top of each other. The kitchen table is shaking. Harry's full lips touch mine. We kiss greedily. 

"Zayn..." he groans. 

There's a ringing at the door. We are startled.

 "I don't believe it!" Harry curses. 

"Just let it ring !" I gasp and kiss his shoulders.

 The door bell didn't stop ringing. That was a vibe kill. Hastily we get dressed again and run our fingers through the tousled hair. 

"We'll continue this later, baby." Harry whispers to me. One last kiss and then he hurries to the door.