11. Samosa III

Harry

His skin is so golden, soft and delicate. My touch makes him tremble. He leans back for a moment as if he enjoys it. My body is on fire. I desire Zayn more than anything. My mouth wants to cover his shoulders with a thousand kisses. He turns around. His eyes are closed. My lips are looking for his. Carefully I press a kiss on his wonderful mouth. He kisses me back. An incredible feeling seizes me. Thousand butterflies fly in my belly. I lose the ground under my feet. That's the most intense feeling I've ever experienced. It's so tender and so pure. My hands want to touch Zayn and caress his body. The fingertips slowly move around his nipples. He moans. My desire to possess him, to touch him everywhere is enormous. When my tongue wants to open his mouth to deepen this passionate kiss, he broke out of his trance. Startled, he looks at me and then I feel a hard hand on my cheek.

Zayn

The kettle is boiling. I take it from the stove and pour the water in a cup and let the tea brew. Enjoying the silence of the morning, I feel a gentle touch on my back. It is so tender and runs my spine up and down. I lean in and melt into it. It's Harry, I know and I don't mind for the moment. I never thought he'd be so tender. I would never have thought that this man's caresses touched me deep in my soul. When I turn around, my eyes are still closed. Harry's mouth surrounds mine. The kiss is gentle. Fingertips lie on my chest and play around my nipples. A feeling of well - being runs through me. I soak up the moment inside of me. Harry's tongue brushes my lips and hopes for admittance. Last night comes in mind. The girl on his hand shows up in it. I woke up from my dream. Jerkily I push Harry from me and slap him right in the face.