29. Dedication

Zayn

The next day, I see Harry rushing out to the school gate again. Why don't we go together? I'm curios. So I follow him unobtrusively. Where does he go all the time? He won't have a job. His parents have enough money. He crosses the main road and turns shortly thereafter in a quiet side street. He stops in front of a pretty terraced house. He rings and an elderly lady opens it. Harry slips into the house. Then the door closes. What is he doing there? Is he involved in neighborhood help? At least that's why he Comes home so late.

When we're all sitting at dinner, Harry comes home exhausted. 

"Harry, you're late," Robin says, shaking his head. 

He nods.

 "I've been with Taylor. We've forgotten the time, father." 

I know that he is lying. Silently he eats his soup and then goes upstairs. The rest of the family is watching TV and watching a boring series. At some point I stand up and make myself ready for bed.

As I pass Harry's room, no noise gets outside. Carefully, I look in. He sits at his desk and falls asleep over his books. I gently stroke his forehead. 

"Haz," I whisper.

 No response. 

"Harry," I repeat. He raises his head startled.

 "What?"

 "You fell asleep. Harry, you're very tired?  What about your homework?" I ask.

 He nods. My fingers dig deep into his brown curls. His head nestles in my hand. I'm slowly leaning towards him. His incredible green eyes capture my gaze.

 "Where have you been all afternoon? You were not with Taylor, were you?" I want to know. 

Harry doesn't answer. Tenderly I run my thumb over his mouth. He close his eyes and enjoys the way it feels. Now I can't hold on to myself anymore and let my lips slide on his. Our kiss is gentle and light, just like his lips. 

"Hazza. relax,"I whisper into his ear. 

He is whispering some incomprehensible answer. This time he doesn't push me away, he kisses back. My tongue sliding in his mouth, looking for his. We kissing us long and deep. His body relaxes gradually. 

"Lie down on the bed, Harry," I urge him. 

The curly-haired head looks confused. 

"Come on, lie down on your stomach. Don't worry, I won't bite!"

 Harry stands up and follows my request. He lies flat on his stomach and I sit down on his legs. Slowly I start to massage his shoulders. He moans. 

"Don't be so tense, your muscles are so tense, relax!" 

My hands lie on his upper body and work his back.

"Take off your shirt!" Harry follows. 

Half naked, the curly head lies in front of me and I am mesmerized by his body. My mouth caresses his shoulder blades, kisses along the spine and can't get enough of Harry's soft skin. 

"Zaaayn," he coos.

 "Just relax and let your mind run free, Haz. Don't send me away again. I know you enjoy it," I whisper.

 Now he turns on his back and our lower abdomen are pressed together.

 "Zaayn, what are you doing?" He asks hoarsely.