30. Self - deception

Harry

The night with Zayn was beautiful. We fell asleep arm in arm. I haven't slept so well in a long time. No nightmares worried me. It's time to get up. Zayn purrs beside me like a little kitten. His body is curled up.

 "Zee, it's almost 7 o'clock. You gotta get up. We have school," I breathe into his ear.

He screwed his nose up and only a quiet : "Mmmhhhhh." can be heard. 

My cool fingers caress his face.

 "Get up, kitten." I repeat. 

"Mmhhh, five more minutes," he says half asleep.

 "Okay, five more minutes, then I'll wake you up the hard way," I laugh and take a shower. 

When I get back, he's still in bed. He pulled the soft blanket over his head. 

"Oh, Zee. That can't be true! You wanted it that way," I shout indignantly.

 I throw myself on him and pull the blanket away.

 "Get off of me, Harry! Give me the blanket back! I'm cold," he complains.

 "No way, you're getting up, my sweetheart!" 

I have wrapped a towel around my hips. Zayn looks at me with narrowed eyes. His hand reaches for the towel and pulls it away instantly. 

"I like you much better this way," he whispers.

 "I know.", I murmur and bite his luscious lips. 

My tongue pokes into his mouth. We kiss deeply. Zayn's hands wander to my butt and massage it. We're both aroused. 

"Zaynie, we have to go to school," I moan.

 "Let's skip the first class, baby," he gasps under me.

 "No, I want our first time to be special," I breath. "So, let's go!"

Zayn

We arrive just in time for class. Liam is already waiting for me. Only with difficulty can I concentrate on the subject matter. I miss Harry's soft lips. My mind is always wandering. At lunchtime we meet briefly at the locker.

 "I miss you, Hazza," I say and take his hand. 

"Baby, I feel the same way. But you know, nobody at school should know about us. If Niall finds out, then ...," he replies, suddenly falling silent. 

As I turn around I see Niall slowly approaching us. Hurriedly I'll pull my hand away. 

"Zayn!" he shouts.

 "I've missed you so!" He pulls me into his arms and presses a kiss on my mouth. 

"Where have you been this morning?" he wants to know and pulls me away. 

One last time I turn around. Harry looks at us longingly and breathes a kiss at me. I smile.