"You know what fuck him, hope he rots wherever the hell he is right now. We're gonna go figure some shit out for us to do tomorrow because it's Friday and we're gonna make him regret ever doing what he did and said to you." Rose said as we headed to my bedroom so we can try to get some sleep, it was already 3am and after all the crying I did I was so tired.

"For sure, but I just wanna cuddle with my bestie and forget about him right now." I said leaning on my headboard and scrolling through Instagram.

Antonio posted a photo.

 No!!

No!!

Are you serious !

I felt the tears prickling from my eyes instantly.

I went to turn over and show Rose, I needed my friend, but she was already out like a light.

All the wine we drank, got to her.

She needed the rest after all the flying she did too.

I looked over at the picture again and I couldn't believe what I was really seeing before me.

I got up off my bed and headed to my bathroom holding my phone in my hand. My hands were a shaking mess, my eyes were blocked in massive amounts of tears. My chest was moving up and down rapidly, I couldn't breath properly.

Once I got in the bathroom I closed the door, sitting on my bathtub edge and I started sobbing uncontrollably to myself once again. I couldn't believe that he really went and posted that. I took out my phone and I texted him, unable to control myself.

I can't believe you really just blasted on Instagram you and another woman after you physically attacked me and left me on thanksgiving! Knowing how hard the holidays are for me already. Then you go and pull that move. You love me? Yeah, fuck you! I hope she makes you happy.

Message delivered.

I then realized I had a message from Shawn.

I had forgot I was waiting for him to respond to me.

I needed to see him.

Don't get ideas Yvette.

He's still Shawn Mendes,

Your just a fan.

I opened the message.

Hey, I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been in the studio today finishing up some stuff; I had some due dates and it was getting stressful, so I didn't want to potentially take any of it out on you. To make up for it though.. a friend of my mine is having a belated Friendsgiving party at a venue over in Hollywood Hills?? It'll be totally safe for us, no paparazzis, it's an exclusive party. What do you say? Xx

I couldn't stop myself from smiling, even with tears in my eyes.

How could he do this without even knowing it?

I quickly responded, unaware if he would even see it at this time.

Sure, but under one condition.. can I bring a plus one?

Of course I wasn't gonna forget my best friend!

This was what I needed.

A party.

Hell a party with Shawn Mendes.

Oh yeah, fuck you "Greek god".

Calm the hell down Yvette!

Then the notification came up on my screen.

Shawn Mendes sent you a message.

That was fast.

Why is he even awake?

I opened the message.

S: Loll sure hun. What are you doing up at this time?

Should I tell him the truth?

No, keep it short.

He doesn't really care that much, he's just being nice because it's what he does.

Y: too much on my mind. Can't sleep. How about you? Late sessions at the studio? Do you ever sleep?

S: No, I'm just lounging around on Twitter and Instagram. Can't sleep either... wanna FaceTime? If your comfortable.

No way!

I look a mess!

I look at my self in my mirror and I quickly brush my untamed mane into a tight high bun. Washing my face, applying some mascara on my lashes and small amount of eyeshadow to make myself more presentable. I then look around my bathroom for something to put over my tank top, and then I remember I had my sweater from earlier. I got out the bathroom and I went to the hall closet and took out my blue pullover sweater and put that on. I then responded quickly giving him my number before my subconscious could attack me. I took a quick peak over at my sleeping best friend and then went to the living room and dimming my lights, don't want him to see what a mess I actually look right now over my cheating ass boyfriend or ex boyfriend at this point.

It seemed like forever I had sent the message, I seen he had seen the message I started figuring he may have fell asleep.

Great job,
You took too long and he —-

Incoming calling from ———————

My heart stop momentarily.

Oh god this is about to happen.

Answer weirdo before he hangs up!

Omg , omg !

"Hey you." He said, looking so cute as he moved into his phone a bit and his one curl covering over his eye a little.

Speak !

"Hi." I said unable to hide my small smile that he instantly brought to me.

It was really him.

Shawn Mendes was FaceTiming me at 3:30am!