Chapter 13- I Love You

This is a very long chapter, 1046 words to be precise, so enjoy...
Joe POV
The screeching sound made my ear drums bleed, as per usual, except for this time it wasn't just me moaning, there was an Australian beauty lying next to me.
'Turn it off' she murmured in a morning voice.
An hour later, we were outside waiting for an Uber to take us to Elstree Studios for camera blockthroughs. Honestly, I was bricking it, but when I arrived to see Stacey and Kevin greeting us at the door, it made me feel slightly less aprehensive. No one at the studios (except for Oti and Amy) knew about our relationship, so when Dianne went off with Kevin for group dance rehearsals I was put on the spot by Stacey's cornering question,
'What is that in your neck?' She gave me an almost motherly look, and raised her eyebrows as if to say 'you better tell me the truth'
'Mole' I said distantly,
'No, the other side. Coz if I'm not mistaken, that Joesph Sugg is hickey.' I froze
'So what if it is, MUM' I responded
'Look I don't care that you've got one I just wanna know who give it ya' she took a sip of her tea, and I decided that I trusted Stacey enough to tell her.
'Dianne' I said blatantly. Suddenly, my joggers (Or tracky-dacks, as Dianne called them) were drenched in the tea that Stacey had just spat all over me.
'Excuse me?!' She replied 'how have I only just found out about this?!'
'I'm sorry, your like the third person to know'
'Oh my God... have you-'
'Don't finish that sentence... but yes'
Her jaw dropped to the carpet beneath us. After a few seconds she burst out laughing.
'That is so cute!' She squealed
'Please don't tell anyone, it's sort of a secret'
'Course not, darling, I'd never' she pulled me into a hug, and winked at me before leaving with Faye for a costume fitting. As I was sat there, thinking about life, I noticed Johannes looking at me out of the corner of my eye. He looked somewhat excited, so automatically knew he had heard everything. I said nothing, but simply walked away and gestured to him so he knew not to tell anyone.
Dianne POV
The next thing I knew we were standing on the cake hearing Tess read aloud our names. We had done it. We were through to Blackpool. All I wanted to do was kiss Joe, but I restrained and pulled him into the tightest hug, covering my mic, and whispered 'I'm so proud of you! I love- that we are through to Blackpool!' Did I really just do that? Am I ready for that? Do I love Joe? Was it just the heat if the moment? So many questions. So little answers. It was probably nothing.
After the show, Joe immediately brought up my fluke.
'So you just LOVE the fact that we're going to Blackpool, huh.'
'Yes, I'm very excited.' I replied whilst turning my head so as not to give anything away.
'Well, I love you too, Reddo' he walked into his dressing room as if he had said nothing. I stood outside for a moment, taken aback by his comment, but him saying made me realise that I could say it. If he knows me well enough to know that that was what I was going to say, then I knew I loved him, and had to tell him. I knocked on the door, and he proceeded to open it. I couldn't help myself, I launched towards him, and found his lips against mine. This kiss felt different this time, more intense, satisfying almost, now that the weight had been lifted off our shoulders.
'I love you too' I replied before snuggling into his neck wrapping my arms tight around his chest. I was happy, content with my life, I had no worries.
'Um, have I missed something?' Oh dear. That was Graeme's voice. During the heat of the moment, we had forgotten to close the door, and were standing on the doorway. I turned around slowly, until my eyes were greeted by Graeme, Graziano, Aljaz, and Janette, all staring at us shocked, but with a hint of excitement in their eyes.
'How long have you been, um... you know... looking.'
'The whole time' Jenette answered bluntly.
'So you heard me say-'
'Yes we did' Graziano interrupted.
'You know what, let's cut this crap, what do you wanna know' Joe intercepted- he could see I was struggling.
'When?' Aliaž asked almost immediately.
'Week 4'
'Have you-' Graeme began
'Yes last week' I gave joe a look so he knew not to share anymore of my private information.
'So is that thing a hickey on your neck?' Jenette asked
'Yes it is'
'Ohhh' they all replied simultaneously, after coming to some sort of realisation.
Joe POV
Oops. No one else was meant to know. First Stacey, then Johannes and now this? Great. At least Dianne knew that I was serious about her, I knew that she was serious about me.
Once they'd left, I pulled Dianne into my dressing room, I placed a light kiss on her forehead. She smiled, but I could see a glint if upset in her eyes.
'What's wrong, my love' I asked in one of my dodgy accents, in order to make her laugh. It worked and she let out a muffled giggle.
'It's my fault they know. Now we're at risk from the press finding out.' She collapsed face first onto my sofa, and I stroked her head gently.
'I'd rather the world knew if it meant that I could love you in public'
She sat up.
'You mean that?'
'Of course'
'Joesph Sugg, you are turning soft'
'I know, what are you doing to me?!'
I tickled her waist and she fell on top of me on the floor, both of us laughing uncontrollably, both with and at each other. Once we'd calmed down, I removed a piece of hair that was stuck to her lipstick, and smiled.
'What?' She asked, smiling back at me.
'Nothing...'
'What is it?' She leaned in closer, so her face was inches away from mine.
'You can tell me'
'I'm just admiring the fact that your mine'
1.4K?!?! Thank you!!! :)