Part 2- Chapter 17- The Unheard Truth

Joe POV
'Oli.'
'As in White?' She nodded, looking down at her lap.
'How? Why? Are you sure?'
'100 percent. I'm just as confused as you are.'
'What do I do? Do I talk to him? Spy on him? I've never been in this situation before.'
'What you need to do is calm the heck down! Just ask him about it.' I took a deep breath.
'I guess I can do that. I'm so sorry Dianne, I don't know what came over him.'
'Neither do I, but I'm sure there was no bad intention.' She May have been, but I certainly wasn't. Who frames someone for shoplifting with a good intention? No, there's something going on.
After I dropped Dianne home, I immediately drove the short distance to Olis house. Naturally, he let me in, and I went up to his apartment with a fair amount of haste. He opened the door without a second thought.
'Hey bro, how's it goi-' I barged past him before he had the chance to finish his sentence.
'What's up man, why you angry? Trouble in paradise?'
'Not quite. Why did you frame Dianne and the girls for shoplifting?' His face immediately turned emotionless.
'I don't know what your talking abo-'
'DONT even go there! I have video evidence. What do you have to say for yourself?!'
'What do you have to say for yourself?!'
'What have I done mate?!'
'Oh don't play dumb, you kissed my f*cking girlfriend!'
'Oh... that...'
'Yeah 'that'
'Look, we were drunk, it was nothing!'
'That's not what she told me! We broke up mate! Thanks to you!' My face fell flat. Why hadn't he told me?
'Mate, That was not me. I'm in a relationship, and it is NOT with Evie!'
'Well, she told me that it was your fault. I had to get you back somehow, you mess with my girlfriend, I mess with yours.'
'That is not how it works mate! I can't believe you.' With that, I left, leaving all the questions I had up in the air. Why had Evie broken up with Oli? And for me? There's clearly more to this story then I thought...
She's back 😂 sorry I've been gone so long, I've honestly been so busy with Year 9 options and a dance show that my brain hasn't had time to function, but here is the cure to your cliffhanger woes, and hopefully I'll be back on it next week :)