Chapter 12- The Next Level...

*slight mature content*
Dianne POV
The first two days of Waltz training sped by, and before I knew it it was Wednesday. Zoe, Joes sister, was coming today, so we had to make sure the dance looked amazing for her. When she came into the studio, she immediately questioned the rumours and whether they were true.
"What do you think, Zoe? Do you think they are true?' He asked her, being genuine, no sarcasm.
'I honestly don't know!' She said.
'Well...' joe snuck his arm around my shoulder and I held his hand gently, 'they are true, but don't tell anyone please'
'Oh my God! Of course I won't!' She came over and hugged me tightly, before whispering in my ear 'treat him right'. She then hugged Joe, and announced, 'Little Joseph's got a girlfriend!'. Joe playfully punched her in the arm before we performed the dance for her, and for the VT.
Joe POV
Halloween week went well, our highest score yet, and the Paso was also great, minus one tiny mishap... oopsie! But it's the last day of Samba and it is difficult. Yesterday was Pride of Britain, which was amazing, Dianne looked incredible, and obviously the press were all over us. But it's back to reality, and mine is that I CAN'T DO SAMBA!
'Yes you can' Dianne replied whilst wrapping her hands around my neck, beaded with sweat. She didn't seem to care, 'you just need practise' I placed my hands on her hips and leaned in to give her a dainty kiss in the hope it would persuade me to learn. It did not.
'My body just doesn't want to do that, you know?'
'No, I don't. I know...'
'What?' I asked cautiously,
'Can I stay at yours tonight?' She came in closer, so that I could feel her light breath on my ear, and I felt my heart start to beat at 1000 miles an hour.
I gave her a side smirk
'Can I do a Volta?
'No?'
'The opposite of that'
She giggled, kissed my cheek, and strutted on to the floor. I looked at her blankly.
'Joseph, you've just straight up told me you can't do a Volta. So I need to teach you. Like now.'
'Oh right yeah' we got back to dancing, laughing around as usual, and by 9:30 we were at a good enough place that we decided to call it a night.
Dianne POV
It was a last minute decision, but I was excited- we'd been dating for a few weeks, and I'm glad that we could finally go up a level.
After we had a Deliveroo Wagamamas, we retreated to the sofa, and put on Netflix. I snuggled into Joes chest, absorbing his warmth and soaking up the glory that he was all mine. He leant down and kissed my forehead, before I intercepted and placed my lips on his. It was long, deep, passionate, id never felt like how I did in that moment. I rolled over so that I was sitting on Joes lap, legs either side of his. His finger traced my spine, and I felt a tingle run through my body. Suddenly, he stopped, and I panicked, what had I done? I followed his gaze, and saw Byron and Emily standing there staring at us.
'How long have they been there?!' I whispered to Joe, the urgency coming through in my tone.
'I don't know. Let's go upstairs'
He took my hand and led me up to his room. The last thing I heard before the door closed was Emily saying
'You owe me a fiver, I told you they'd be at it' I let out a light snort before turning my attention back to Joe. I jumped into bed, and he climbed in after me, continuing where we had left off...
Umm, so I got home from school to find 1.2K reads and 200 reads on my first chapter?!! That is incredible, thank you for all the support, keep reading and voting :)