Part 2- Chapter 16- You Too?

Dianne POV
I was out with Chloe, Amy and Katya getting Wedding Dress and Bridesmaids dress fittings. We were having an amazing day, with rosé champagne and nibbles, and just being the girls we were, and pretending to be princesses in the mirrors. Just as we were leaving, we were shocked when the security alarms went off, and a man came over to inspect our bags.
'I'm sure it's just a faulty system, but we have to che- Oh.'
'What?' Just as I said that, a tiara was pulled from my bag. A million thoughts raced through my head, my heart pounding as various things got pulled from the other girls bags.
'We didn't take those, you have to believe us!'
'The evidence isn't really in your favour, I'm afraid I'm going to have to arrest you.' As he said that, a local police officer came through and took us too the station, setting us down in a small room on the bottom floor.
'Now,' The officer began,' I need you to be aware that, as of now, you are not arrested. We will need solid proof in order for this to go on your criminal record.' We all exchanged looks, all sweating with nerves.
'The CCTV footage is being developed as we speak, so this should all be cleared up in a matter of minutes. Would you like to make a call each?' We all nodded in agreement, too scared to open our mouths.
'Okay, the red head can go first.' I got up off my feet and shuffled over to the phone, immediately dialling Joes number.
'Hi baby, who's phone is this?'
'Hi Joe, there's a bit of an issue and long story short, I'm in police station but it'll be fine I promise.'
'What? Where? I'm coming down right now.'
'Aww your too sweet-'
'NOT THE TIME!'
'Sorry, uh, we're at Battersea station.'
'Okay, see you soon, love you.'
'Love you too, bye.' I hung up the phone, leaving the other girls to contact their partners and parents, whilst I sat in an awkward silence. As if on cue, just as Katya had finished talking to Neil, the CCTV footage came through.
'Aha, here we are. Let's watch together shall we.' He turned the monitor around, and I was shocked as to what I saw.
'Well, you are innocent after all. Do you know who that is.'
'Not a clue.' I lied as I grabbed my bag and sprinted out to Joe who was waiting for me. I wrapped him in a hug, and climbed inside the car quickly.
'What the hell happened Di?' He asked as soon as the car door was closed.
'Somebody put something in my bag, and made it look like me and the other girls shoplifted.'
'Who?'
'You really wanna know?'
'Of course, who was it?'
'It was...'
Oooooooh ☕️ lemme know your guesses for who you think framed them in the comments 🤔😜
Also, THANK YOU sooo much for 30,000 reads, when I started this I was honestly so shook at 100, so to come this far is beyond my words. From the bottom of my heart, I love every one of you and I can't thank you enough for reading, voting, commenting, it means the world ❤️❤️❤️
Finally, is there anything you'd like to see me do for 30K? Eg, One Shots, a fan account (the other didn't work out😬) or anything else? (I won't do giveaways or anything but anything digital) let me know your suggestions in the comments :)