Chapter 19- Couples Holiday

Dianne POV
'YOUNGBLOOD, SAY YOU WANT ME, SAY YOU WANT ME...' We were both screeching at the top of our lungs whilst joe pulled up into a parking space in the red Aston Martin we had been leant- he was specifically given a red one, as a congratulations to the both of us. We stepped out, and I gazed in awe of the looming tree tops and wooden huts dotted around, and the Christmas trees coated with dainty lights. Joe took my hand and we took a stroll up to the reception, and sat at a fireplace to wait for Zoe and Alfie- they had told us we weren't allowed in until they got here, so we couldn't see the treehouse. I collapsed onto the large, burgundy leather sofa, and Joe sat down after me, placing an arm around my shoulders. I nuzzled into his side, soaking up the heat from the fire, and enjoying the company of my whole heart. We relaxed there for almost an hour, just unwinding and talking about the most random of subjects, like usual, until Zoe and Alfie walked in, scaring us from behind. We both jumped out of our skin, before flailing about laughing. When the worker came over, she must have been horrified.
'Excuse me, are you Mr Deyes?' The worker asked Alfie, immediately breaking us out of our fits of laughter.
'Yes, that's me' Alfie replied.
'Your accommodation is ready, if you'd like to follow me.' We all got up, sniggering behind the worker, until we reached the most amazing house I had ever laid eyes upon. I took Joes hand, wanting to share this moment with him.
'This is your treehouse' she said, whilst opening the large double doors that led into the first room. Wow. She showed us around and told us about how breakfast and dinner worked, and the different facilities open to us, before leaving.
Joe POV
The house was amazing and before I knew it, I was cuddled up to Dianne on the sofa, in matching onesies, playing Zoe and Alfie's Christmas gift from us- the Strictly Game. We laughed simultaneously as Dianne and Alfie has to face each other in a dance off, and Di obviously winning.
'I thought you were great' Zoe lied, Alfie kissing her in the cheek. The game finished, with me and Di facing each other in the final- most of the game was trivia based, so we had a slight advantage, especially when Di got asked a question about herself! Soon after, we decided to call it a night, as we would be going on a walk the next morning. As soon as I heard our bathroom door close and the shower switch on, I set about lighting a fire as a surprise for Dianne. When she came out, wrapped in a robe, her eyes lit up, and she came over and kissed my cheek.
'Thank you' she muttered, and went t sit by the blaze.
'It's so nice, I don't think I've ever had a fire like this' she told me. My mouth dropped open, and I went to sit next to her, resting my head against hers.
'No way! I guess living in Aussie you don't really need one.'
'Exactly! We have what's called the sun!' We both started giggling, taking in the heat form the fire, before climbing into bed. I placed my hand on her hip, and kissed the back of her head.
'Night baby.' I lay and wait for a response, but the beauty laying next to me was already in a deep, dreamless sleep.
We are number 5 in #joesugg!!!! Thank you soooo much for 3.5K reads, I hope you liked this little mini chapter, updates might be every other day now, but that depends on how much time I have to draft them, so, like today, they might still be every day :)