Chapter 18- She's a good'n

Dianne POV
I woke up the next day, cuddling the warm bump next to me, and breathing in his morning smell, which I soon regretted as it wasn't super pleasant, considering he had been dancing all day yesterday and was too tired for a shower last night.
'Morning, Suggy' I whispered to him before kissing his cheek and getting up out of the bed. I pulled a robe on to shelter myself from the cool morning breeze that was coming in from the slight crack in the window. I had basically moved into joes now, as Byron was moving out with his girlfriend later that month. Not long after me, Joe dragged himself out of the duvet, stretched, and ran up behind me, hugging me from my back, and pulling me back on to the bed behind us, so I was in top of him on my back. We were both giggling, and I turned over my I was lying in him in my stomach, and kissed him deeply on the lips. He kissed back, twirling the ends of my hair, and tickling my back ever so often. However the moment was broken by weird noises coming from underneath us. Oh no. Conor had rung, and where joe was on top of his phone he'd answered it. Worst? He was filming a video with Mikey, Jack and Toff. He picked up the phone and took a deep breath before holding it up to his ear.
Joe: Alright mate how u doin?!
C: good, yeah, um, just a quick one, what the f*ck was going on just then.
Joe: oh, um, nothing
Jack: it sure didn't sound like nothing mate. I recognise those sounds of lips on lips. Whose there.
M: corrrrrr, the beef, the beef!!
Joe: do you wanna come over so I can explain? You'll have to be quick we're leaving on holiday in 3 hours.
C: who's we?
Joe: come and you'll find out.
C: we'll be there in 10
Joe POV
Obviously I was going to tell the boys eventually, but I wanted them to find out from our Instagram post later that night, so it was a surprise for them to. Just like they said, after ten minutes there was a knock at the door, and Dianne went to get it so I could save myself from the random guesses they would bring. She opened the door, and I was walking down the stairs to go up behind her, I heard Mikey practically shout
'I KNEW IT!' I walked up behind Di and wrapped my arms around her waist like I had earlier, and I heard Conor let out a light squeal.
'I'm so happy! Young love!' Jack said, whilst entering the apartment and pulling me in for a hug.
'Hardly young, he's ancient!' Conor said whilst also giving me a manly hug.
'Uh, I am offended, I'm 29!' I still loved her accent.
'No way!' Conor said, shocked.
'Oh look at that joe you can see him back peddling!' She said, and Conor whispered to me, saying, 'you found yourself a good'n- take care of her' he winked, and went to sit on the sofa. The rest of them poured in, and we started a game of Fortnite, Dianne and I being one person and the others playing against us- Di had become fairly good with us playing it quite a lot. After an hour, we put the controllers away, and I kissed Dianne's forehead, as she had fallen into a light sleep on my lap.
'Literal couple goals.' Toff said quietly so as not to wake her. I smiled, and looked at Dianne as she slept- not in a creepy way, just looking at her and wondering how I had got so lucky.
'So how'd it come about?' Conor said, breaking my trance.
'Mid October' I answered, and the boys all stared at me, slightly annoyed.
'You've been together that long and you told no one?!'
'No. The whole of Strictly knows, Byron knows, Zoe knows, Caspar knows.'
'Okay So hoe come we don't know?' Toff rephrased.
'We're going Instagram official tonight and I wanted you to find out through that.'
'Well she seems perfect for you buddy' Mikey added.
'I know' I replied, grinning down at the love of my life. Perfection came no where near to how incredible the girl on my lap was.
She woke up from her little sleep around 2 hours after, and saw me standing by the door putting my shoes on, with both of our bags packed.
'What's going on?' She mumbled still in a sleepy state.
'We have to leave in 20 minutes.' She sprung up, sprinting up the stairs, and did her hair and make up in record time. After 15 minutes, we were pulling out of our apartment and on our way to Chewton Glen- the resort of love.
Little bit of a filler chapter, but a little cute. Thank you for 3K reads, and we are number 7 in #joesugg, which is also insane!! :)