Part 2- Chapter 3- She'll never know...

Joe POV
I woke up to my head pounding and a sudden urge to throw my guts up. I closed my eyes trying to remember the events of the night before, but failing. The last thing I remembered was the argument and leaving the house immediately- the rest was a blur.
'Morning sunshine!' I heard a sarcastic voice from upstairs, and saw Dianne walking down them chirpily
'Someone must have a sore head!'
'Yeah no sh*t.' I mumbled, the words hardly able to escape my dry throat.
'Look, Dianne, I'm sorry about everything. You made a drunken mistake and I overreacted, and I'm sorry.' She stayed in a worrying silence for a moment, before smiling and coming down to my level, pulling my weak body into a hug.
'Woah, not to tight, my head feels like you hit it with a hammer. But thank you for forgiving me.' We sat in a comfortable silence for a while, before I broke the ice with the question that had been playing on my mind.
'So, what exactly happened last night?' I asked, sitting up slightly.
'Well, I don't know exactly. You left the house in anger at about 9 and a bartender from across the road dragged you back in at about 11.'
'Oh god really?'
'Yep, you were in a right state. It was kinda funny actually. Weird though, he started talking about Evie, you know, Oli's girlfriend and then just kinda left...' then it snapped. The memories of last night had come flooding back. The shots. The kiss. The flash of light. I felt myself throw up into the bucket beside me, partially at the hangover, but mostly at the pure fear of what I had done. I'd forgiven Dianne but... could she forgive me? After she'd left to have a shower, I grabbed my phone and opened up Evie's contact.
J: Evie, do u remember what happened last night?
E: no, I just remember leaving after dinner, and woke up this morning with a banging headache.
J: the bar? The shots?
She took a few minutes to text back.
E: sh*t! Did we?
J: we did
E: we kissed
J: but we were drunk, it meant nothing. God, Di will KILL me...
E: so will Oli. I wont tell if you won't?
J: deal
I turned my phone off, and sighed deeply. Why Joe? You had just fixed things, why did you have to go and screw it up? It's okay, she never has to know...
Dianne POV
I climbed out of the shower, drying myself off and grabbing my phone, seeing a text from an unknown number
*unknown: Joe Sugg? Boyfriend? Hardly. I knew you were better with me...*
I knew exactly who it was straight away- Anthony- but I was intrigued, so continued to click on the attachment. What met my eyes shocked me. How could he? The tears welled up in my eyes, my mind filling with thoughts of confusion and shock. Why would he do this after he got so annoyed with me for doing the same thing. I guess we were technically even, but his felt different somehow- his was out of spite. Hastily, I grabbed my phone and stormed into the living room, where joe was scrolling through Twitter. I glanced at his phone and saw an article he had been tagged in.
Joe Sugg caught kissing Instagram model and best friends girlfriend the day girlfriend, Dianne Buswell, arrives home from tour.
I was fuming, I just snapped.
'THE PRESS?! HOW THE F*CK DO THE PRESS KNOW BEFORE ME?!'
He looked up suddenly, I look of fear spread across his face.
'Dianne I- it's not what it looks like. It fake news, someone's clearly sold a sto-'
'Save it, Joe. I can't believe you are LITERALLY LYING TO MY FACE.' I slammed my phone in front of his face so he could see the photo, and he looked away, ashamed.
'I can't believe you! Is this the way the relationship works?! I kiss someone else, you kiss someone else?! Why don't we just have an open relationship?! Or better yet, NO RELATIONSHIP AT ALL!!'
Oops 😱
Buttt Anthony's back by request, he's gonna be causing some ☕️, so stick around...
Also two updates in a row who am I 😂