Part 2- Chapter 2- The things we do when we're drunk...

Warning: Alcohol use (of age)
Dianne POV
I watched through tears as his face fell and he stood up, taken aback.
'Please, Joe. It meant nothing I promise I-'
'Save it. I just... I need some time to think.' He picked up his wallet and keys and walked out the front door, slamming it shut behind him. I broke down into sobs, head in my hands soaking them with my tears. What had I done?
Joe POV
My head was filled with terrible thoughts- why? When? Am I not good enough? I had to get out of there. Through the tears that were welling up in my eyes, I managed to find my way to the pub, perching on one of the barstools.
'A'right mate, what can I get ya?' The bartender asked.
'3 shots. Anything you have.'
He looked at me in shock, but proceeded to pour the drinks.
'Make it 6' I heard a voice, a young female voice, behind me. It sounded somewhat familiar. I turned around on my stool, my eyes widening when they met with the mysterious latecomer.
'Evie?' If you don't know then Evie is Oli Whites girlfriend.
'Joe Sugg. What a surprise.'
'Why are you here? And alone?'
'I could ask you the same question. Trouble in paradise?' I gave a slightly pained nod, before taking the first shot.
'Same here. Dinner turned out to be a little more eventful then usual.' She took the seat next to me, taking one of her shots and slamming the empty glass down in front of her.
'What went on with you and Di?'
'She kissed some one on her tour. She said it meant nothing, and that they were drunk but... I dunno, I guess I could be overreacting...'
'Of course not! Cheating is not okay. I'd never do that to Oli.' She couldn't have been more wrong...
2 hours and 15 shots each later...
'Larry! Coz it's Larry's dad! Good one Joe.' She slurred. We were both completely drunk, and had absolutely no idea of what was going on. I felt my phone buzz next to me, and saw Dianne's name pop up, but decided to ignore it.
'You know what, you know what- your not, your not to bad Evie.'
'Same to you Joe, I just thought you were a bit of a d*ck, but your actually really nice.' She leant in closer, so I could smell the alcohol in her breath.
'I won't tell if you won't.' Before I could object, I felt her lips press against mine, as we kissed passionately in the middle of the bar. The last thing I remember was a flash of light, and the bartender dragging me into a taxi to get home.
Dianne POV
I was starting to get worried. I had been texting Joe nonstop, but he hadn't replied. It was 2am, and I was just about to fall in to a light sleep, when I heard the buzzer go downstairs. Could it be Joe?
'Hello? Who is it?'
'Hiya, it's Dave, I work at the bar, your man has got himself in a bit of a state so I've brought him back. Goes by the name Joe Sugg?' Oh god. What had I done? I'd driven joe to drink.
'Of course, come on up.' I wrapped a robe round me, letting the man in who placed joe on the sofa.
'Sorry love, he's had a bit too much to drink. Are you his girlfriend.'
'Yeah I am. We had a bit of an argument so he went out for a while, didn't expect him to come back like this though.'
'Well you might wanna have a word with him. Do you know anyone by the name of Evie Mercer?'
'Umm, Yeah, it's his best friends girlfriend, why?' He gave me a look of shock, sighed deeply, and nodded to me, before walking back out again. That was weird...
I'm so evil 😱😏
But will Joe tell her the truth? Will he even remember what happened? And what was that flash of light in the bar? Find out soon...
Oh and sorry for another midnight upload, they will stop hopefully 😬😂