Chapter 27- Keep Dancing

Dianne POV
We arrived back to Joes pretty hastily- it was a great journey back, Joe pretended to be an American postman on a break from his failing country- he was hilarious. He does that sometimes in Uber's, he pretends to be someone else, just for a laugh. I mean, we'll never see them again anyway! When we walked in, Joe went straight upstairs to change and use the toilet, so I decided to run through some choreography in the living room. However, a few steps in I could feel myself having a dizzy spell, but without joe there to catch me I fell into the floor. Everything was black. The next thing I knew I was lying on the sofa with the joe towering over me.
Joe POV
I watched as her eyes slowly opened from where they had been locked shut for the past 10 minutes.
'Dianne? Oh thank god!'
'Joe? What the hell happened'
'You had a dizzy spell and fainted, and I think you hit your hip pretty hard on the floor, but you'll be fine.' I leant down and kissed her forehead gently, before grabbing her a fresh glass of water.
'Thanks Joe'
'Your welcome. So, why did that happen?'
'No idea. I mean, I was dancing when it happened but I dance everyday, so who knows.'
'Hmm. I'm sure it's nothing, just rest up yeah.' I went to walk over to my office, but I felt a light tug on my shirt.
'If I have to stay here and do nothing, so do you.' She smiled. How could I resist that. I flashed her a smirk back, and lay down next to her, turning on the tv as I felt her head nuzzle into my chest.
'I can't wait for tour.' She mumbled, her speech muffled by my shirt.
'Me too. It is gonna be weird though, performing for thousands of people. And it's the last time I get to dance with you.'
'Not if I have anything to do with it.' I looked at her with worry in my eyes.
'Keep dancing Joe.' She replied ambiguously. Who would have thought 5 months ago I would be sat here, having been runner up on one of Britain's biggest tv shows, and about to experience the tour life dancing with my girlfriend. One things for sure- I certainly didn't expect it. But sometimes, it's the things in life that you don't expect that have the biggest affect. Like the Strictly curse. I had been cursed- and hard.
Just realised this sounds like an ending- it's not, don't worry, but I am going to skip to the tour I think, just to keep things going. Lemme know if there's anything you wanna see in this book, like do you want Anthony to come back, etc. Also I thought I'd add in the bit about the Uber after watching the confessions video with Mark, just for a lol 😂
Finally, thank you sooo much for freakin 12,500 reads, I mean.... I am speechless! Love you all :)