Part 2- Chapter 1- Awkward Reunion

Dianne POV
I stepped out of the Uber with haste, handing my share of the money to the driver. I made eye contact with Pasquale, which felt awkward and forced, so I looked away quickly. Something had... happened, during the tour. Something regretful, something that never should of happened, even though it was drunken and meaningless. We made sure it didn't affect the show, but it had started to affect the backstage dynamic, and now my relationship with him general, but we put it behind us... mostly.
I walked up to the apartment block, and pressed the buzzer to get in.
'Who is it?' I heard in the voice I had been missing.
'OIM DOIANNE!' I screamed through the buzzer, and I could sense Joe smiling. He buzzed me in, and before long I was in his arms, breathing in his fresh scent that I had missed for the past couple of months. I felt his soft lips against mine, taking in his touch against my hips. Love didn't even describe how I felt towards Joe. Why did I have to go and mess that up? I pulled away abruptly remembering the events of that night, and stared down at my feet.
'What's up baby?' He asked, so gently, so softly. Why Dianne? I had to do this.
'I... I need to talk to you.'
'Oh god, what have I done.' He laughed, thinking I wasn't being serious. I motioned for him to sit in the sofa, feeling the tension in his body as he did so. My heart thumped away inside of me, sweat forming on my forehead, my hands shaking.
'I did something. W-whilst I was away.' He looked at me blankly.
'I... I kinda... I kissed Pasquale.'
Super tiny intro chapter but a lotta tea ☕️ How will Joe take the news? Has Dianne ruined their relationship? Watch this space to find out...
Also, this is a sorta sequel, but basically it's just a huge time skip to after the HCTG tour so I can start using my own original ideas rather than having to follow what actually happened.
(If u read my authors note which was out at midnight for about 10 minutes then that was a better explanation 😂)
Lastly, sorry for uploading at midnight again, but I have a busy day tomorrow so I figured now or never you know :)