Part 2- Chapter 21- Now or Never

Joe POV
'Dianne?'
'Not quite.'
I scrunched my face up, confused with a hint of apprehension, and turned around to face my intruder. What met my eyes no one could have predicted.
Dianne POV
Any explained her whole plan, and why she was here. I couldn't believe one of my supposed best friends could betray me like that.
'If what your saying is true... we need to go now!' Amy nodded in agreement, as we left the correct sum and sprinted in the direction of the bus that was just about to leave.
Joe POV
'What is this, some kind of intervention?'
'Ha, you wish.'
'Well why are you here? I knew there was something up with you AJ, but Curtis too? Well tell me, enlighten me! Why? Are? You? Here?'
Suddenly, I felt two hands pressing against my shoulders.
Dianne POV
We jumped in the bus just before the doors closed, and collapsed into two seats next to each other. It was the slow bus, but we still had hope it would get there in time. Only 3 stops left...
Joe POV
The next thing I knew, I was in a chair. I wasn't tied, but I couldn't move.
'What have you done.' I tried to say, though it came out as more of a slur, they still understood.
'You are not going anywhere.'
It then hit me that there were no longer two of them. There were now three.
Dianne POV
1 more stop. Come on...
Joe POV
'Anthony?! But y- your dead?!'
'Wouldn't you love that, Joseph. No, I'm right here. But soon, you won't be.'
'Before anything happens... why are you doing this?'
Dianne POV
Yes, here we are. Just a 10 minute walk, and we're back.
Joe POV
'Everything you've put me through. My girlfriend of 10 months breaks up with me, and 10 minutes later your snogging on the street! And you have proceeded to rub it in my face.'
'And AJ?'
'You stole my best friend. I was going to confide in you that I liked Di- I thought you could tell- but you had to get your grubby little hands on her first, didn't you? You had to have it all!'
'That wasn't it at all! And what did I do to Curtis?'
'Nothing. He does whatever I tell him. Curtis- deal with him.'
Dianne POV
So close... two more minutes...
Joe POV
I watched Curtis as he sighed. He gave me a glance, and walked towards the door. He came out holding a small needle. I knew straight away what they were planning to do.
Dianne POV
We turned the corner, and I fumbled around, pulling out my key as fast as I could.
Joe POV
I sat in the chair, Curtis edging the needle closer and closer AJ crouching over him. I closed my eyes, thinking of the gorgeous fiancé I won't get to see again.
'I can't!' I hear a shout, and AJ screaming I pain.
Dianne POV
Finally. I pushed open the door, sprinting to the lounge. That was not the scene I expected.
Joe POV
My eyes sprung open as I heard the door slammed open. I couldn't believe what I saw. Curtis gone. And AJ and Anthony, lifeless on the floor. Dianne found her way to me, and buried into my neck.
'That's it now.' I said stroking her vibrant red hair. 'We're safe.'
Narrator POV
Love can be strange sometimes. It can lead you down many different paths. Some good. Some bad. Some perilous. But they all lead to the same place. No matter how many bumps it takes to get there, no matter of it breaks some hearts along the way, in more ways than one. It will always take you to the same final destination. What is that? Eternal happiness.

Well what a road it's been! 5 months, 48 chapters, and am lot of fun along the way, and the stories over! Thank you all so, so much for all the support, I love all of you and it wouldn't be possible without you. I'm hoping to write a different book soon, something quite a bit different to this. It won't be a FanFiction, but I'm going to stick to the romance genre, so hopefully you'll enjo that too. Thanks again!
~Izzy xx