Chapter 9- Part 2- Flatline?

Joe POV
'Hi, I'm Joseph Sugg? I'm here from request if Anthony Quinlan.'
'Yes come through.'
'May she come as well? She's my girlfriend, she probably knows the victim better than I do.' I asked placing an arm around her shivering figure. She nodded, leading us through to an intensive care unit, where Anthony lay, connected to various machines, unable to move.
'I'll leave you guys alone' the nurse uttered before leaving to go back to reception. I hesitated, staying back, even though he was useless.
'It's okay, I don't bite.' He muttered, hardly able to speak through the burns.
'No but you do punch, stalk-'
'Yeah, Okay, Okay fine. I'm awful at this whole break up thing.'
'That's an understatement.' Dianne whispered to me, causing me to giggle slightly.
'Look, I'm a changed man. Yesterday's events changed me and, I just wanted to say I'm sorry.' We both froze, looking at each other in confusion.
'And how do we know we can trust you?'
'I've owned up to the police. I'm going to jail and I- I-' he suddenly stopped, and my ears were flooded with loud beeping. A nurse rushed in, pulling us out the room, before sprinting over to Anthony. We watched shocked as she unplugged the machines and walked out, head down.
'He's dead.'
Dianne POV
The words still rang in my ears on the journey home. We sat in quiet, silently happy, our greatest problem was solved but... at what price? Even though he was an awful human, his parents were delightful and his sister was like a best friend to me, even now.
'It'll be okay.' Joe said to me, placing a hand on my thigh lovingly.
'I know, i just feel bad for his family. At least we can live in peace now.' The driver put the radio on, but what met my ears was shocking.
Emmerdale actor Anthony Quinlan dies after a supposed car crash that led to a stroke. He will be greatly missed.
I looked at joe, and he looked just as confused as I was. This was completely fake. What if his death was too?
Sorry it's so short I've been really busy but the ☕️ did go DOWNN... did Anthony really die? If not, what will he do next...
I'm gonna try and make the next chapter a little bit turned down and cute, because I wanna go back to the focus on Joanne, but I'll try and get some ☕️ in there too don't worry ;)
Thank u for 18,300 reads and all ur lovely comments as well, they really do make my day, love you all :)

Cursed- A Joe and Dianne FanFictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें