Part 2- Chapter 10- I Know What I Saw!

Dianne's POV
'It just doesn't make any sense.' I started, pacing up and down the room. 'Who would lie about his death? And why? The only logical explanation is that he did it himself but HES DEAD!' I collapsed face first on to the bed in confusion. I felt joe put his hand on my back, which made me feel slightly more relaxed.
'It's okay. I'm sure there was some sort of mix up and everything's fine. He's dead. Don't worry.' I smiled slightly and sat myself up against Joe. He snaked his arm around my neck, and I nuzzled my head into his chest.
'Even if he is still out there, he's not gettin anywhere near you.' He said before kissing my forehead, pulling me in closer.
'I love you Joseph.'
'I love you too.'
We settled down in bed, Joe falling asleep quickly. I lay there, looking at his chest move up and down gently, kissing his cheek before turning over to sleep. However, as I looked at the window, I saw a face. His face. Terrified, I screamed loudly, signalling for joe to wake up. I was sweating, and shaking slightly, so he immediately pulled me tightly into his chest.
'What was it baby?'
'H- h- him'
'Are you sure?'
I nodded shakily, feeling him let go of me and start walking over. The breeze hit my face as he through the window open.
'Di, theres no one here.'
'What?' I replied, getting up and walking over to the open window. He was right.
'That makes no sense, I know what I saw!'
'It's late Di, maybe Your imagining things.'
'Joe trust me, he was there!'
'C'mon lets go to bed Di, we'll talk about this tomo-'
'NO JOE! He's out there watching us! I can't just go to sleep!'
'No he's not! Your just a little shocked from today that's all. Please just go to bed. If he is there, which he's not, then I'll be here to protect you.' He flexed his muscles, making me laugh slightly. He was probably right, I was just shocked about today, and my mind was playing tricks on me. I climbed back into bed, cuddling close to Joe, my hand resting on his chest. I really hope that was my imagination...
Sorry it's so short, but I wanted to get a chapter out xx
Did Dianne really see Anthony? Is he really dead? Or was it a figment of her imagination? Find out soon...
Thank you for 19,500 reads, that's mental, love u all xx :)