Strop and Jesse James (Ronan O'Boyle)

You sit in the chair.

Strop puts gown on and a towel under chin prepares the shave.

Gently leans you back.

Oil in hands.

He messages into face.

Next soap worked onto shave brush.

He lathers you up and begins with razor.

"Say ever tell you when I had Jesse James in for a shave?"

He did many times but you lied saying No.

"Well Jesse came in and was in a dark mood. He told me he was going to his brothers wedding and wanted the best shave ever. He Said he didn't want to see so much as one pour open."

"Yes sir I said and began the shave."

About half way through I felt something between my legs. I looked Down and saw Jesse was pointing his pistol at my family jewels.

"What's going on Mr James? I asked him.

"Well, he said, Mr Barber if I see even one pour open I'm blowing your manhood off."

What could I do?

I went back to shaving him and prayed that no pours would open or god forbid I cut him.

When the shave was over he looked in the mirror and said that's the best shave he ever had. "I would have shot you Mr Barber if I'd seen one pour open. How did you keep your hand steady? "

"Well easy," I said, "if I seen one pour open I would have slit your throat."

Shave over you look in the mirror and are kinda glad there's not one pour open.