Poker Face (NehpetsEnal)

• इन्हें समर्पित: NehpetsEnal

Poker Face

The riverboat was here, at last, he didn't wait to be invited and made an impressive sight as he strutted boldly up the gangplank.There were few on the River Boat who had a clue who he was, and he wasn't expecting a royal welcome.

In a short time, there was a flurry of attention from the embarking crew as he bore no ticket and requested, he is taken to an unregistered and strictly private suite.

He received just a sarcastic smirk until he uttered the secret phrase 'Poker Face'. The sardonic smirk quickly changes to a look of surprise and fear for the probable repercussion.

The arrogance became subservience as the boarding crew gathered around him like a swarm of sycophantic servants, but he was unimpressed.

He ushered them away and handed his bag to a young Cabin Boy, who was looking bemused by the cowardly behaviour of some people he had come to fear, during his time on the boat.

Patting the lad gently on the shoulder he pointed to the upper deck and said. "Come on Lad let's be on our way". The lad's face was a picture of joy, filled with a huge grin from ear to ear, for he was never allowed up the stairs. 

It was only the Captain the Madame and their entourage who were permitted on the Top Deck, and he'd been warned he'd be fed to the fishes if he dared.

When reaching the room, they found it was still under lock and key, he turned and gave the following crew a cold hard stare. The air was suddenly filled with an almost pungent smell of perfume, the crowd parted like the red sea allowing the Madame in all her finery to waltz along the deck, all primed and ready to redress the intruder. 

When the intruder turned to face her, her waltz quickly transformed to a more sensual wiggle and her voice softens to a giggle, the like of which the lad had never seen or heard.

She held out her hand for a stately kiss, but the intruder brushed it gentle, but sternly aside and said,

"I'm more interested in the key to this door".

With a flutter of her thick blackened eyes lashes, she reached into her purse and pulled out the golden key, for the first time since arriving on the boat something that resembled a smile appeared on his poker face.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Busted Gulch vol 9जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें