Once Bonnie opened her eyes, she looked around, trying to assure herself this was the real world and she then felt Kol hugging her tightly.

"I was so scared. I was starting to think... I was so afraid... I can't lose you." Kol said hugging Bonnie tightly while crying, still feeling afraid of something happening to the love of his life.

" Kol said hugging Bonnie tightly while crying, still feeling afraid of something happening to the love of his life

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"What if the creature is right? Kol..."

"No! We already had this conversation. I know you suffered a lot... way more than most people. You did not deserve all the pain and lost you went through. But you kept being this amazing strong woman and that's why you will have a happy ending. You deserve that more than anyone I ever met. And I met a lot of people." Kol said.

"Promise me you won't leave me." Bonnie whispered.

"I would never. I couldn't. But if it makes you feel better, I promise I won't leave you." Kol whispered and Bonnie kissed him passionately.

***

Stefan found himself in a big garden and he could see a small event was happening, so he walked over there to see if anyone could help him to find his way to the Quarter. Once Stefan got closer to the event, he noticed it was a wedding, but not just any wedding... it was Rebekah's wedding.

Klaus was giving Rebekah away, blocking his view to see who was the groom and, when Klaus left to be in his place as the best man, he saw that Rebekah was marrying Marcel. Stefan was at complete shock and soon he heard Rebekah saying I do and kissing him.

"You might try to get in their way but their love story is so big... She will end up marrying him, doesn't matter how long it will take. If she truly had only eyes for you she wouldn't have make you wait so long and she wouldn't get distant from you when you moved to New Orleans and found Marcel was still alive." The Stefan shadow said.

"Shut up!" Stefan yelled and everything went black.

Once Stefan opened his eyes, he saw he was in Rebekah's room, with her arm around him, cuddling him. At first, Stefan wasn't sure if this was a dream, then he turn around to be face to face with Rebekah.

"Are you watching me sleep? That's kinda a stalker move." Rebekah said with her eyes closed, making him realize she was not asleep.

"I was admiring you." Stefan corrected her, making her open her eyes, smiling at him, then she moved her hand to his cheek and kissed him, then he broke the kiss so he could ask. "Is this real?"

 "Is this real?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yeah... why?"

"I just... I can't believe I'm actually dating you. I don't know what I did to deserve you."

"You are so cheesy!" Rebekah said with a big smile. "I love it."

"I love you."

"I love you too." Rebekah said with a big smile and kissed him passionately.

AN: Hey guys! I know Bonnie's nightmares can be very similar to the ones she had before but this creature uses what others fear. I hope you're liking it, even if some chapters aren't focused on all the couples. I find it kinda hard sometimes so I focus on the ones I am inspired at the moment. Although next chapter you won't have just Kennett and Stebekah But also Klaroline and a splash of Danny and Davina.

Btw, I am writing ahead and there's 5 chapters left to end this story again on 100 chapters. If you have ideas about the endings of the characters/couples tell me. I'm thinking in the last chapters being each chapter focused on a couple. What do you think? I would love to have your opinion on this because if it weren't for you guys I would never had start this book. Love you guys!