32

To celebrate Davina being alright and the gang having one less problem in hands they decided to go out to some bar and have fun.

***

Elijah was seating on the booth with Elena on his lap, facing him.

"Do you promise me that you don't regret coming here? I know it hasn't been a fairytale and..."

"Elijah, I don't regret it. I promise you, I don't even put this in question." She whispered. "This is way better than a fairytale, because this is real and I've never been so happy. I'm helping you trying to make this town go back to live in harmony and I'm by your side. All I care about is being with you. I love you."

"I love you too, Elena... so much." He whispered and they kissed softly, but quickly the kiss became more passionate.

She started to leave his lips and let a trail of kisses to his neck, making him groan in pleasure. Then Elena stopped and took Elijah to the bathroom.

"What are we doing here? Or better yet, what am I doing here? I'm not suppose to be here. This is the ladies bathroom." Elijah said and Elena kissed him, pushing him against a wall.

Elena quickly took Elijah's shirt and kissed him again, she usually controlled her desires but she drank a bit too much and now she was being dominated by her feelings and desires which now were her love and need to be with Elijah, the man who made her appreciate immortality.

Their passionate kiss was broken by them hearing the door of a stall being open, making Elijah and Elena look and see Klaus and Caroline with a messy hair and Klaus with his t-shirt backwards.

"It's not what you think." Caroline lied embarrassed while Klaus only smirked.

"Niklaus, your shirt is backwards." Elijah informed his brother.

"Why would that be?" Elena asked with a smirk.

"Tha... That's because Klaus thought he had his t-shirt dirty so we took it out to... to make sure it wasn't. Which explains why Klaus's shirt was backwards..." Caroline lied very badly, making Elena smirk. "Tell them, Nik."

"We did make sure my t-shirt wasn't dirty

"We did make sure my t-shirt wasn't dirty." Klaus said making Caroline smile nervously and leave as fast as she could, leaving Klaus behind to whisper to Elijah and Elena with a smirk. "Twice."

***

Caroline and Klaus were now in the bar, while Klaus order their drinks, Caroline simply covered her face with her hands, feeling embarrassed of being caught.

"Come on, Love. It wasn't that bad." Klaus whispered while handing her the drink.

"Yeah... it was worse." Caroline said and Klaus couldn't help chuckle, amused with Caroline's reaction. "It's not funny."