70

Davina woke up sweaty and quickly grabbed her sketchbook and started to draw like if her life depended on it and when she was done, she saw it was people suffering and then there was shadows watching everything.

"Your little plan might not work. This Harvest girl is starting to have visions of what will come." An Ancestor said while watching Davina

"No need to worry. When I planned my backup plan, I knew very well that even if they would figure out, they wouldn't be able to stop chaos from appearing." Esther said.

"Aren't you underestimating them once again?"

"Trust me." Esther said and vanished, then quickly the other Ancestor did the same.

***

Elijah made Klaus tell Rebekah and Kol what Esther has told him and then Elijah went to talk with Elena and told her about Esther's backup plan.

"I thought it was over but... I should have known. My family could never be at peace and I was selfish to let myself get so attached to you. You've suffered enough and because of me..."

"Elijah, you are not selfish. You can't stop yourself from getting attached to people. You don't get to choose who you love, that's not how it works. Besides I'm a vampire and a doppelgänger I would find a way to get myself in a supernatural issue that would put me in danger. Lijah, we are going to find what your mother's plan was and we will find a way to ruin her plan. We will fight together. We will survive this."

"I should let you go. You can get yourself hurt and..."

"Even if you made me forget about you and everything we've been through, I would still feel a piece of me missing. You're the reason I'm glad to be a vampire, you're the reason I still enjoy life, you're the reason for me to be so happy. I love you so much..."

"I love you too." Elijah whispered and kissed Elena with everything he had.

" Elijah whispered and kissed Elena with everything he had

***

Rebekah went to see Stefan to tell him about Esthers backup plan but heard him talking with Caroline about how excited he was to ask Rebekah out on a date, making her not be able to tell him what was going on, so she simply got in the room.

"Hey!" Rebekah said with a small smile.

"Hi!" Stefan said with a smile.

"I'm gonna go." Caroline said but neither of them look at her, making her whisper to herself. "Not that you guys care."

Rebekah quickly hugged Stefan tightly, not wanting to let go of him.

"Is everything okay? Are you okay?" Stefan asked worried.

"I'm fine. I just... I'm very happy we are all okay."

"Yeah..." Stefan smiled. "I was wondering if... you know, now that everything's over and we can actually relax... do you think... would you like... to go on a date... with me... tonight."