52

This is chapter is dedicated to Purplerock215 who gave me ideas for this chapter.

Damon and Rebekah were in Stefan's bedroom with Danny.

"Come on, Bennett Junior. Get us inside my dear brother's head." Damon said and so he hold hands with Rebekah and Danny while Stefan has Rebekah and Danny holding his hands.

Quickly Damon and Rebekah found themselves in a white hallway.

"Of course my brother's head is like this. All clean."

"This is how everyone's is. Now let's go."

"Okay. You go that way, I'll go this way. Good luck, Barbie Klaus." Damon said, making Rebekah roll her eyes and walk over to a door.

***

Rebekah found herself in the woods where Stefan and Elena were talking.

"You don't understand, Elena." Stefan said.

"Then tell me."

"It hurts me. It hurts me knowing what I've done and that pain... that pain is with me all the time. And everyday I think that if I just get myself over the blood I can make that pain stop. It would be that easy. And I'm so terrified that one day I'm not gonna fight that, Elena."

Then the images vanished and so Rebekah left, feeling her heart aching because she knew how hard it was for Stefan to fight against his bloodlust every single day.

***

The next door Rebekah found, it was in a bedroom where there was Katherine looking at herself in the mirror and Stefan laying on the bed.

"You're upset." Katherine said once noticed Stefan awake and feeling the fresh wound from Katherine's bite.

"Your face. It looked like a demon."

"You're not afraid." Katherine said while walking over to Stefan.

"Get away."

"It doesn't change the way you feel about me." Katherine compelled him. "You will not tell anyone."

"I will not..."

"Shhh! We will go on exactly has we have."

"Yes. We will go on."

"You have no idea how the future I have plan for us, Stefan. You, me and Damon." Katherine said with a smile, making Rebekah roll her eyes and have a disgusted face as the images vanished.

***

Damon found himself in the woods where his human self and human Stefan were in order to save Katherine.

"We are going to get you out of here." Damon said as he unties Katherine.

"Damon, hurry!" Stefan said as Damon kept untying Katherine and then he got shot, making Stefan go to his brother. "No! Damon..."

Stefan quickly rans to get a shotgun and before he can shoot the person who shot Stefan, he gets shot.

Then the people started vanished and Damon went to the next door.

***

Damon found now Stefan in their old house talking with his father.

"I watched you die."

"You were there when we got shot?" Stefan asked in disbelief.

"I pulled the trigger myself." Their father said.