37

Danny and Davina let Bonnie talk a bit more with Kol on the phone because they knew what was like to not be able to be around the people closest to them and while Bonnie talked to Kol on the phone, Davina and Danny kept looking for more spells.

"Can I ask you something?" Danny asked from the sudden.

"Sure." Davina said, looking at him and then looking back at the book she was reading.

"Why are you on their side? Why have you been helping them even before they helped you get better? I mean, most people would blame them for making you get in such a mess."

"I realized that most people are being moved by their ambition of gaining more power and... I don't believe this war was necessary. I think the Mikaelsons were doing a good job in getting every fraction to live in harmony and be able to coexist in the same city. He was smart by making every fraction able to talk with a certain person that would understand their needs. He was actually doing good by this city... But then when that witch was killed people got afraid and yeh fact that the Ancestors hate them so much didn't help. I've been a long time letting someone making decisions for me, I'm not going to let that happen again." Davina said, which surprised Danny because is not everyone who chooses to stick with their choices even after the Ancestors being against it. "And about me getting in a messy situation... I'm a witch, I always find myself in messy situations. Don't you?"

"I do." Danny said and they both laughed a bit. "Thank you for helping Bonnie, even after it made you get in danger."

A few hours after Danny and Davina talking while looking for spells they found an old spell that had a chance to work out so they quickly made Bonnie put Kol on standby so they would try it.

They all got together, prepared the ingredients and started to chant some Latin Words.

***

"Shouldn't this have taken more time?" One witch said from the ancestor plane.

"If they are breaking this spell it only means that the ones in charge have something in their sleeve and this was just a distraction." The other witch said with a smirk.

"Don't you think many people will get hurt just so the Ancestors will be able to finish their plan?"

"You should know by now that in a war there's always people hurting and dying as a collateral damage. It might make me sound cold but that's the only way to change anything. There can't be any change in humanity without collateral damage." The witch said. "Besides, you should get your believes straight. You know what can happen if they start to question your loyalty."

"My loyalty does not need to be questioned." The other witch said but not so sure who was trying to convince of that.

***

"We did it! We managed to break the spell! I'm gonna call Kol!" Bonnie said excited.

"We couldn't have done if it wasn't for you finding this old spell." Danny said and hugged Davina, who was caught off guard. "Ah... Sorry. I know we aren't that close..."

"It's fine. There's not many people who hug me. It's nice." Davina said with a smile. "Ah... We... We should tell everyone that the spell is broken."

And so they told everyone how the spell was broken.

***

In the second Kol got the news, he vamp speed to the Quarter and when saw Bonnie he ran to her arms and kissed her like they haven't seen in forever.