54

Once everyone was conscious they decided to spend a day together to celebrate that they no longer were suffering and today was a new day, which meant they were now reunited so they could plan in what to do so they could get rid off Esther.

"We need to find a way to take down Esther without her being expecting it." Klaus said.

"How should we do that? She knows we aren't the biggest fans of her." Kol said.

"Maybe someone could go see her and want to help her. I could do that with the excuse of wanting to have Klaus killed." Liz suggested.

"No. I won't let you get in danger." Klaus quickly said.

"Awww! Since when are you so protective of my mom? No that I'm complaining. I'm actually loving it." Caroline said.

"When you were unconscious Klaus practically just talk with your mother, when wasn't breaking things. Probably trying to get on the side of his future mother-in-law." Kol said making Klaus give a death look to Kol as Caroline blushed.

"I have an idea. I can always go talk to mother and tell her I want to be with her in whatever she's planning with the excuse of wanting to be human because she probably doesn't know that we have the doses of the cure." Rebekah said.

"That's a great idea, sister." Klaus said.

"You need to be careful, sister." Elijah said.

"What? No! You can't do this." Stefan said.

"Why not?"

"Because. Because you can get yourself in big troubles and I don't want to see you get hurt or worst."

"Nothing will happen to me, Stefan. Calm down."

"Yeah, calm down, brother. The worst it can happen is the Original Blondie dying and you went without sex for a whole year without any reason." Damon said, making Rebekah and Stefan give him a death glare while Kol laughed and Bonnie scolded him.

"I'm going to go see my mom. I'll be back soon." Rebekah said, giving a kiss on Stefan's cheek and left.

***

Rebekah was now in the place Kol told her where she could find Esther and quickly she saw a dark-skinned woman with dark long wavy hair.

"Rebekah..." She said once saw Rebekah. "Kol must have told you about me."

"Yes. I want to know what's the reason you are doing this." Rebekah said trying to not show that she was actually afraid of her mother.

"I simply want to fix the mistake I've made. I was lost and afraid. I didn't want to lose more of my children, I had already lost Freya and Henrik, I just couldn't lose more people. I was warned that this would upset the balance of Nature but I didn't listen."

"Last time you were with a speech like this you wanted to kill us."

"Yes, but that was the wrong way to fix my mistake." Esther lied because she knew she couldn't tell her that her plan involved making everyone be human so then she would destroy every Original body.

"Why should I be by your side in this?" Rebekah asked.

"Because our wishes are aligned in this, my daughter. Mine, to free you from this curse, and yours, to be human." Esther said, knowing very well how much Rebekah wished to be human.