7

Klaus and Rebekah were now in front of Marcel's apartment, Klaus wanted to go alone but Rebekah didn't let him, because she wanted to make sure that was really Marcel before letting her brother destroy him.

"You know there's a chance it's not Marcel, right? I mean the list of people who hate you it's really big."

"But not the list of people who I took their cities from. And I didn't even steal this city from him. I was the one who built it. Not him. I deserved my throne back. I shouldn't had to fight for it but I still did. But now nice Klaus is gone." Klaus said and knock on the door clearly wanting to punch something.

"Hey! What's the matter?" Marcel asked then looked at Rebekah with a smirk. "Hey, Bekah! You look beautiful as always."

"Marcellus, where is she?" Klaus asked while stepping inside his apartment.

"Oh, Sure. Come in!" Marcel said sarcastically, making Klaus give a look to make him see he was in no mood to be annoyed. "What are you talking about? Who is she? And why would I know about her location?"

"Caroline. Blonde vampire who's living with us. Do you know about her?"

"Caroline... She's nice. What about her? Is she missing or something?"

"Marcellus, I'm really in no mood for your little games. Now, what do you say you take me to Caroline and I won't extend your pain." Klaus said.

"I don't know where she is." Marcel said, then looked at Rebekah. "You need to believe me. I swear I don't know anything. I didn't even knew she was missing. When did this happen?"

"When we woke up she was no longer there and they left her phone behind with a message. It said that Klaus stole people's loved ones and cities..." Rebekah explained.

"Meaning it could only be you."

"It wasn't me. I swear. I've spend all night here. You can ask Davina. She's my roommate." Marcel said and Davina appeared.

"Did you call me?"

"Davina could you make that spell that make people say the truth?" Marcel asked.

"Sure. But why?"

"I want to make sure they see I'm being honest." Marcel said and after Davina made the spell, she nodded to Rebekah and Klaus.

"Did you kidnap Caroline?" Klaus asked.

"No."

"Do you know who did?" Klaus asked.

"No."

"Did you know about her kidnap before we got here?" Klaus asked.

"No."

"If we ask for your help in finding her, will you?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes."

"Good. I need you to take Davina to the Quarter, that way Bonnie can be stronger with Davina's help."

In the meantime, Elena and Stefan got to the Bayou and after Elena texted Elijah, they went to talk with the werewolves.

"Vampires. What do you want?" One werewolf ask.

"Calm down. They are my friends." Tyler said, making the werewolf leave and Tyler turn to see us. "Hey! What a nice surprise!"

"Tyler, where is Hayley?" Elena asked.

"Home. Do you want to talk to her?" Tyler asked and she nodded so Tyler knock on the door of one of the small wooden houses and Hayley opened the door.

"Oh... Hi! What do we owe this surprise visit?" Hayley asked.

"Do you know where Caroline is?"

"Last time I checked, I wasn't exactly her favorite person in the world. I'm sure wherever she is, she sure wouldn't care to tell me."