Forgiven

Nadia's POV.

I stir in my sleep and feel warm radiating to my side. Fluttering my eyes open I see that I'm no longer on the couch but on a very familiar bed. Looking to my right I see James body intertwined with mine. I try to pull away but I'm not successful. "James" I whisper shaking him but all he does is pull my body closer to his. I'm pretty sure not even a paper could even separate us. Groaning I push at his chest with all my might but I'm only successful in moving him a bit.
"James" I say as I wiggle around trying to get out of his death trap. He starts to wake up and I sigh in relief when he finally lets go. I don't even make it off the bed before I'm being pulled back. "Let go." I say curtly. I hear him sigh and he tucks his head in my neck lightly rubbing his nose making me shiver. "I'm sorry" I hear him whisper and I turn to look at him and regret it when we I see how close his face is to mine. Pursing my lips I nod not wanting to talk since you know morning breath. I get out from his arms and get off the bed and head to the bathroom. (Btw his bed is not that high of the ground Anymore.)
Brushing my teeth with a spare toothbrush I freshen up.

The door opens as I finish and James comes in looking gloom. Drying my hands I get on his bed and wait for him to come. Playing with my hands I hear the door open and I look up. "We need to talk." Is all I say.

Bella's POV.

"Alex stop it." I laugh squirming from under his grip. We had woken up and we ate breakfast. Alexander had reached for the remote and accidentally brushed my side and I flinched. He caught on to it and started to tickle me. And let me tell you something when someone tickles me I don't laugh cutely I start laughing really loud because I can't help it. "StAp!!!!!" I yell at Alexander but he just smiles and continues to tickle me.
"ThIS iS TorTure!" I yell out and I'm pretty sure my face is red.
"Okay okay I'll stop." Alexander says raising his hands up in surrender and I let out a sigh in relief. "HeYyyyyyy has anyone seen my car keys !" Nick yells. "Babe you let them in the fridge remember you went to get something to eat!" Alexa shouts from we're she is at. "Noah stop ToUChiNg mE!" Daniel says blushing. Noah smirks and literally gropes Daniel in front of us. Alexander covers my eyes and I hear Noah snort finding this funny.
"Guys let's go out somewhere I'm bored" Lilly whines from her position on the floor. She was currently scrolling through her phone and Alec laid by her side lazily tracing patterns on her shoulder. "Well there is this thing that we do here in California. Since February is already here that means valentines is coming soon so they do a really fancy ball and you get to dress really nice and it's something that's basically very fancy. I've seen some girls with really puffy dresses and honestly it looks really nice." Alexa says as she sits on Nicks lap. "Omg we should totally go!" Lilly squeals. Nadia rolls her eyes and mutters something under her breath. "1.........2...... and thre-." She gets cut off by Lilly. "You guys know what that means we have to go shopping so come on all of you get ready you to guys we all need to look presentable for this ball so come on." Lilly says standing up and making her way up to my room. "Ohhhh no" we all groan.

Kacy's outfit 👇👇👇

Kacy's  outfit 👇👇👇