Back to Hell

Bella's Pov.

Hold
Hold on
Hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Hold
Hold on
Hold on to me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady

Groaning as I turn off the alarm I stand up stretching letting out a slight moan as I feel my bones pop. Heading to my bathroom I start to get ready. Looking in my closet I start looking for something cute to wear. "Hmmm" I mumble as I shake my head at the dress. Finally finding something I like I throw it on and put my hair in a pony tail. Grabbing my things I head downstairs wear Nick is fighting with Jackson.

"Good Morning" I tell them kissing Matt's cheek

"Good Morning" I tell them kissing Matt's cheek. He giggles and continues to play with his food. "Morning" Ricky mumbles looking tired. "Ready for another day in hell" I tell him laughing when he just groans dropping his head on the table. "No I don't want to go to school but if I don't go i'm going to miss a lot of work" "Just like you are when you come back so good luck sis" Ricky says standing up. Grabbing an apple I groan thinking of all the work i'm going to have to do and everything I need to catch up with. "Lets go" I grumble my mood going down instantly as Ricky chuckles. "Bye guys have a good day at work" I say as James smiles. "You guys have a good day at school and good luck Bella." James says teasingly. Getting inside the car I start driving to school. Dread fills me when I get out of my third class and see all the things I have to do and turn in by tomorrow.

"I swear i'm going to die did we really miss so much when we were gone." Lilly screams as she drops the stack of work on the table. "I know the teachers are crazy they do know we have like seven other classes not just there's." Daniel pouts as he looks at all the work he has to complete. Alec and Noah chuckle as Alexander wraps a arm around my waist pulling me close to him. "I'm sure you'll be fine." He tells me pecking my cheek. I'm about to open my mouth but i'm interrupted by someone else. "Hey Bella since you were gone here are the notes for Mr.Vera." I hear. Turning around I see Albert holding out his note books as a girl which I assume is his girlfriend stand close to him. Smiling I take the notebook. "thank you." I tell him as I smile at the girl beside him. She smiles back at me and Albert turns around pulling her with him the other direction.

"Aww that was so nice of him." Lilly says as she lays her head on Alec's shoulders. Nodding I turn to look at the mess in the table. "Hey Daniel I wanted to thank you for tutoring me it really payed of." We hear and see Jake smiling down at Daniel who smiles back at him. "Y-y-your welcome." He says. "Yeah turns out that by helping me put some math in basketball it worked and look I passed." Jake says excitedly as he shows Daniel his paper and we see a 85 on the paper. "Anyway thank you for helping me and here are the notes for the days you missed class hope they're helpful." "Anyway thank you once again." And with that the jock turns around going to his table. Daniel sits their with red cheeks as he shuffles awkwardly from the silence.

"He is pretty cute!!" I blurt out my cheeks turning red. They all turn to look at me and I shrink in my seat. "Sorry I panicked." I mumble out hiding my face in my hands. They all chuckle as Alex pulls me closer to him. "Anyway I don't think we are going to have time to eat since we have to get started on this." I point to the table and they all groan but nod. "Yeah and I was thinking since we have some classes together if you guys wanted to come over and do the work at my house." I tell them and they all nod. "Okay well right after school head to my house and we'll get started with all the work we have to do." I say as I start doing some of the work.

Right after school I went home by myself since Ricky had to do a group project and was going to catch a ride with someone else. When I went inside Nadia was their cooking something while Matt watched some t.v. "Hey Nadia". I say hugging her. "Hi Bella how was school." She turns around smiling at me. "Well it was good but I have a lot of work to catch up on and that reminds me the guys and Lilly are coming over to do the work we have together so we can get it done today." I finish as I drop my backpack on the floor. She looks at my bag and the books on the table. "Damm girl thank god i'm done with school." She says looking at my books. "Yeah but i'm not so lucky I have to finish this." "Well" she starts but gets cut off by the doorbell.

I go to the front door and open it. Soon everyone starts piling in with their books in their hands. "Come on let's go to the living room and get started.." I tell them as they all follow me. Nadia giggles as she sees our faces we probably look dead and not happy at all. "Come on Matt let's leave them to do there work." Nadia says carrying Matt and heading to the kitchen. "If you guys need anything just call me!" Nadia yells. "OK!" I yell back. "Well let's get started." I mumble.

We were not even half way with the work and we were starting to get tired. Nadia had brought us snacks so we can eat while doing the work and everyone was concentrating real hard. My brothers were already home but one glare from me and they didn't bother us. "Omg I swear I feel like my hands going to fall off from so much writing." Lilly complains. I nod my head but continue with the work.

"You guys come and eat right now you guys continue later." Nadia says as she looks at us. "You guys haven't stopped since you got here so come and eat and right now you guys continue." Nadia finishes. We all stand up and groan when our bones pop. We all head to eat and I see the time and it's already 6:30pm.

We finished around 8:30-9:00pm and they all had gone home saying that they were tired and I couldn't help but agree. I swear thank god we go on vacation for Thanksgiving just this week and we're out. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.