Arms Around You

Bella's Pov.

Today was Friday and it was the last day of school until we get back from the break and I couldn't be happier. We were all going to go to a cabin Alexander had. I woke up earlier today and finished getting ready seeing as we already had to go.

Ricky was of this morning and was mumbling things to himself and when we would ask him what's wrong he would just shake his head and say it was "Nothing" I call it bull shit seeing as he was all fidgety but oh 🐳

Ricky was of this morning and was mumbling things to himself and when we would ask him what's wrong he would just shake his head and say it was "Nothing" I call it bull shit seeing as he was all fidgety but oh 🐳. "Come on Ricky we have to get going!" I yell making my way downstairs. "Coming!" He yells back and then I hear his heavy footsteps running down the stairs. Once inside the car I started to ask him questions. "Soo.... Ricky why have you been so fidgety." I drawl out looking at him and then back at the road. "Well I didn't want to tell you guys because I knew that Nicks dumbass will start teasing me but a "friend" of mine whose a girl I was wondering if she could come with us seeing as things are not going good at her house." Ricky says as the tips of his ears turn red. "Ricky of course she can come why don't you tell her when we get to school." "Is this why you were so nervous." I tell him parking the car.

"Yeah I will but please don't say anything that will embarrass me." Ricky whispers getting out of the car. "Wow Ricky i'm wounded but okay I won't now we-." My sentence gets cut off by Lilly jumping on me like a maniac. "And this is why." Ricky whispers. "Besty I missed you!" Lilly screams as Daniel stands besides us shaking his head at a dramatic Lilly. "Lilly we saw each other yesterday." Daniel says bluntly making her slap him. "Hey don't be rude that was still long." Lilly pouts as she glares at us when we laugh at her. "Bella she is over their can we go now." Ricky says impatiently staring ahead. Looking to were he was staring I see a girl with glasses reading a book while leaning on her locker. I turn to look at Ricky and see him staring at her with a small smile and I stare wide eyes as Ricky never really smiles at anyone else but his family.

I start telling Lilly and Daniel what happened seeing ass they are lost. "Awww omg Ricky that's so sweet." Lilly gushes as she stares at him and pinches his cheek. He glares at her making his way to were the girl was. Lilly pouts as Daniel and I tease her. Once we get closer Ricky calls her name startling her. She drops her book blushing whispering something I can't quite hear. But it looks like Ricky heard seeing as he smiled at her. "Daisy." Ricky whispers looking down at her seeing as he is a freaking giant. They both get interrupted by Lilly. "Omg you are so cute are you going with us to the cabin... I mean of course you are what am I saying.. Anyway hi i'm Lilly and this is Daniel and this is Bella." Lilly rambles talking so fast that Daisy turns red mumbling a hi. "Okay that's enough Lilly calm down you are talking way to fast." Daniel tells her. She blushes but smiles at Daisy as she shifts on her feet.

"Yeah so I came to tell you that if you wanted to come with us to the cabin." Ricky whispers softly as he looks at her. "U-u-mm y-y-yeah if it isn't g-g-going to be a bother." She finishes looking at him pushing back her glasses that slip a little bit. I smile as I see her. She reminds me so much of me but thanks to Lilly I got out of my shell at least a little bit. "Of course not so after school you can go home and pack your stuff we will be staying for a week and their is a lake we are going to be swimming so yeah." I finish smiling at her. She is about to say something but looks behind me and shrinks herself even more. "Daisy?" We hear and we turn around to see Noah staring at her. "H-h-hi Noah." She whispers back. "Daisy what are you doing here I thought you weren't going to come seeing as.... you know." Noah tells her waving his hands around.