Emotional 😁😂😠😭

Nadia's POV.

It was the time of the month and Mother Nature struck back with full force. I was getting bad cramps all morning long and I was very emotional. I couldn't get out of bed with out my stomach hurting. I had to call and cancel on James saying that I couldn't come on and take care of Matt. He told me if I was alright and I told him I was fine but needed to rest. He didn't sound convinced but eventually hanged up.
It was around ten in the morning and I had taken a shower and put on some spandex shorts and a big jersey of my favorite basket ball team the Lakers 🏀. I had thrown my hair up in a high bun and I had on some fuzzy socks. I only went outside to throw some of the trash while I was cleaning my house. It was now eleven in the morning and I had set up the t.v. in the living room and had blankets everywhere. I was trying to get comfortable. I was making popcorn and was going to be microwaving some mini pizza bites since when I'm on my lady days I eat a lot. I had taken some candy, chips and Nutella and possibly any type of junk food you could think off. I had my favorite snacks and once I had everything ready I set it all in a table that was close to me so that I could reach it with out having to get off the couch.
Looking for something to watch I picked the lion king. Seeing as it was one of my favorite movies. Now when I'm on my period I get very emotional so I get sad, angry and can get very sarcastic so in other words I'm very bipolar. So as I was watching the movie my emotions were everywhere. I had already finished the ice cream and some of the chocolate I had with me. I was currently eating some of the popcorn and pizza bites. I know I know I eat a lot but I always get different cravings and this satisfies me.
I was in the part were scar was looking at his brother refusing to help him and I could already feel the tears welling in my eyes. I hear knocking on the door but ignored it as I was to engrossed in the movie. I started to cry when the little lion cub started to cry out to his father begging him to wake up. I hear my front door open and heavy footsteps make their way to were I was at. "Hey Nadia are you sure you a-" I hear James say then stop when he looks at me. Turning to look at him with watery eyes I can't help but let the dams break as I start to cry. He panics and runs to me careful not to step on the mess surrounding me. "Hey hey what's wrong" He coos at me as I look back at the screen and continue to cry. "T-t-the c-c-c-cub his f-f-father d-d-died and all because his b-b-brother scar didn't help him!" I wail out looking at the screen.
I see James crouch down and gently grabs my face with his hands. "Aww baby it's okay it's just a movie." He says and I stop crying as I glare at him. "Just a movie! Just a movie!" I exclaim as I look at him with so much hatred. James looks at me in confusion but doesn't get to think for long as I tackle him to the ground. I find myself straddling his waist as he holds my hips. "It's not just a movie you inconsiderate asshole!" I scream as I glare at him. "This is just not a movie how could you say that." I tell him as I feel myself about to cry. James looks at me and starts getting up until he is sitting down in the floor with me on his lap. My legs around him.
"Ok okay it's just not a movie I'm sorry." He whispers out quietly careful not to set me off. I nod sniffling. "Now come on stop crying." He says wiping my tears away. "I can't help it's sad." I tell him as I wrap my arms around him. He freezes for a second before relaxing and pulling me closer to him. "It's going to be okay now please stop crying. "How about we watch something else that's going to be happy and won't make you cry. Plus I did bring McDonald's with me." James finishes. My crying stops at the mention of food and I pull away from him. Bouncing on his lap I can't help but get excited. "Really aww thank you." I tell him as I kiss his cheek. I hear him groan and he holds my hips preventing me from moving. "Y-you got to s-s-stop that." James rasps out. Nodding I get off him and make my way to see the food is at. "What the hell is going on." I hear James whisper but I ignore him and open the bag of McDonald's. I see he brought my favorite and turn to him smiling my sadness gone immediately. "You brought my favorite thank you so much! I love you!" I yell as I throw myself at him. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms go to his neck as I smile at him. "Nadia are you okay?" James says as he looks at me. I nod and hop off him and go back to the food. "Come on let's eat and watch another movie." I tell him as I drag him to the couch with me not forgetting about the food.
I get under the blankets and look for a movie. I click on beauty and the beast and press play. I start to eat the food that James brought me happily and reach to get some of the chocolate. "Hey do you want some." I say turning to look at James. "No tha-" I cut him off as I shove some chocolate in his mouth. "Good right" I say turning back to the movie. "Nadia are you sure your okay?" He once again asks. "Well it the time of the month so I'm not fully myself seeing as my emotions are everywhere." I tell him as I look at him. "Why am I annoying you." I whisper feeling the tears come again. He pulls me onto his lap and caresses my cheek with his hand. "No of course not I was just worried seeing as you never act like this." James says as he looks at me. Nodding I yawn. "Are you tired." James tells me smiling at me. I pout like a baby and nod. "Yeah I am." Snuggling closer to him as he is warm I tighten my hold on him and lay my head on his chest. "Would you mind staying here with me." I mumble out against his neck and feel him shiver and nod. "No I don't mind but let me move the food so you are comfortable." James whispers. Nodding I pull away pouting at the lost of contact and I see him bite his lip his eyes turning darker before clearing his throat and picking up my mess. I patiently wait for him and ones he's done he comes and picks me up. Pulling my body closer to his I sigh in content. "Your so warm." I tell him as he lays us down on the couch my body on top of his.
I hear him let out a chuckle as he strokes my hair. "Come on let's fall asleep you must be tired." He whispers kissing my forehead. Nodding I feel myself drift off to sleep but not before hearing James.
"What am I going to do with you"
I smile against his chest and fall asleep.

Word Count:1345