Chapter 13

Bella's Pov.

Havana, ooh na-na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
Oh, but my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)
Havana, ooh na-na (uh)

He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?" (uh

I stirred a little bit and shut my alarm off. I look at my clock and see that it is already 7:30am. A groan falls out my lips as I drag my tired body out of bed. I grab a towel and head into the shower. I turn on the shower and make sure it is cold. I know it might be a little weird but I have always enjoyed cold showers in the morning to wake me up. Once I take off my clothes I jump into the shower and start washing my hair. As I scrub my body I hear the other start to wake up.

"Hey that was mine!!" I hear Nick yell. I roll my eyes and silently laugh. "Shut the fuck up and let me eat!" I hear Jackson say. I turn off the shower and dry myself, wrapping the towel around me I get out and brush my teeth.

I look at myself in the mirror and can't help but let a small smile make its way onto my face as I see myself looking at mom. My mom and I were so close and I was a daddy's girl and I can't help but miss them. I shake my head and exit the bathroom quietly. I put on my undergarments and choose to wear some peach lace panties and a matching laced bra. I look at my closet and choose something to wear.

 I brush my hair and I put it in a lazy bun as I want to go comfortable today

I brush my hair and I put it in a lazy bun as I want to go comfortable today. Looking at my clock I see that it's already 7:54am and grab all of my stuff and head downstairs. The first thing I notice is that all my brothers look like crap.

"W-w-what happen to you all" I stuttered out as I look at them wide eyed. I see a bruised Ricky and he winces when I lightly touch his face. "Nothing!" they all say together. They turn to look at each other as Matt looks at them too. "I mean we....." They all say as they continue to look at me. "Hey you should start eating breakfast" Nick says as he hands me a bowl of yogurt and berries. "Yeah so that you won't be late" James says. I slightly nod and start to eat.

As soon as I am done with breakfast I grab my things and kiss my brothers in the cheek. "Well I should get going I say and grab my keys. Ohh before I forget you bike is here so be-..... " I didn't hear anything else as I grabbed my baby's keys and went to the garage. As I opened it I see my motorcycle I rushed to it and hug it closely. Now you might be wondering why I am so happy to see this. Well it was my last gift that I received from my parents before they passed away.

I hop on it but not before grabbing my Black helmet and turn it on. I smile widely as I hear it roar to life. Before I know it I am zooming my way to school. I laugh as I see the scenery and cant help but enjoy the feeling of the wind. As soon as I get to school I see Daniel and Lilly looking for me. I quickly park my bike and I see students look my way. I take off my helmet and hear gasps everywhere. I see a shocked Lilly and Daniel as they make their way towards me.

Alexander KnightOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara