We needed a break

Bella's POV.

"So how was the date." I say as we all stare at James. I see him smile as he looks away from us. "It was honestly the best day of my life." He finishes as he turns to look at us. "Yeah she loved what you guys had planned out and she especially loved the food. She was happy that it was all her favorite." She told me if I had helped and I told her I did." He finishes off. "Anyway thanks for helping me on this date I promised her that I will take her on another one." James says.
"Well I'm glad I could help I live Nadia and I think the two of you would make a great couple." I say smiling at him. "Omg I swear thank god that we are on break I get to wake up late and I do t have homework." Ricky says as he makes his way towards us. "Yeah we needed a break." I tell him.
"Anyway are you going to tell Alexander what's happening?" Jackson says as he stares at me. "Yeah but he isn't back yet he texted me saying that he needs one more day and that he might come during the morning but I'm not sure." I say bitting my lil as I start to feel nervous. "Don't worry you'll be ok I'm sure of it." James says as he gives me a small smile. Well what are we going to do today. Nick says as he takes a bite from his pancake.
"Well I was thinking of you guys wanted to go away for the rest of the two weeks you guys have off from school." James says looking at me. "Hmm but we're should we go?" I say as I think of somewhere to go. "Maybe we can go to Hawaii I know you have been wanting to go their for a long time." James tells me and I nod excitedly. Yeah we can go and we can invite everyone." I say already making plans. "Daniel and Lilly's family can go so that they don't have to leave they can all spend Christmas their." I finish as I stare at my brothers. "Yeah that sound good well go on our private jet." James finishes as he looks at me. "I didn't know we had a private jet?" I tell him looking confused. "Their is a lot of things you don't know." Ricky says as he looks at me.
"Well okay I'll text Daniel and Lilly and tell them the plan, and can you guys tell Alexander, Noah, and Alec." I say as I start to message Lilly and Daniel.

"Yeah that sounds good." James says. "Well let me go and check on Matt to see if he is awake." I tell know one in particular seeing as they are not listening to me. I head into Matt's room and see him asleep. 💤 💤💤 "I make sure that he has a clean diaper and gently close the door.
Hearing my phone buzz I check and see that Lilly and Daniel have texted me already.

My bbys:
Hoe: Yes girl my parents already agreed they think it is a great idea
Bitch: yeah my mom said it was okay as long as we are not intruding she said it was ok.
Slut: Well then everything is settled. I'll text you guys when we are leaving and about what time. Bye love you guys.❤️❤️❤️
Hoe: ❤️ you biatch
Bitch: 🖐👋👋

Laughing at the texts I set my phone down and get on my bed. For some reason I was really tired and I wanted to sleep so taking advantage that Matt was asleep and that my brothers are quiet 🤫 I fell asleep.

Word Count:625
Yeah I know it was a short chapter but I wasn't really feeling it today maybe I'm just tired seeing as it's 2:33 am. But oh 🐳 itzzzzz oKaY 👌
Anyway that's it for today I hope you guys are liking the book so far. Bye lovelies ❤️💞💗💓
Now I really have to go to sleep I think I'm loosing my last brain cell and YoUr GiRl needs IT so bYe.