Party🥳

Bella's POV.

"Hey babe which one do you prefer the blue or dark blue?" Noah says as he barges into my room. "Noah what the hell go away!" We've made a bet and you can can't talk or see me." Daniel screeches as Noah pouts. "But baby I miss you!" Noah whines. "Noah its only been 5 minut-." And you both already failed so come on pay up." Lilly says interrupting Daniel. "Aww that's not fair we already knew that Noah was gong to break first." Alexa says stomping her feet. "To bad pay up ladies." Lilly says looking smug that she earned some extra cash. We all grumble and giver her $10 each. Daniel is getting annoyed and is swatting Noah's hand away from him.

"Hey when are we going to leave we need to go shopping." Lilly says as she looks at me expectedly. "But I don't want to go to the party." I say stubbornly trying to keep my ground. I was not going to give in. Their is no way she was going to force me to go to that stupid party. She'll have to drag me cause I ain't going shop-. "I can't believe you dragged me from my own home." I say feeling grumpy. "You should never test Lilly we all know how much she likes her shopping." Nadia says as she scans the clothing racks. "To bad Daniel couldn't come with us." Alex sighs. "Well to be fair he wanted to come but Noah kept him hostage and wouldn't let him come." I say as I look at the black shirt and skirt. "Omg you should try it you'll look beautiful!" Lily screeches.

"Okay look here you guys try this and I'll tell you how you guys look." Lilly says as she throws each one of us an outfit. "Hey I don't want anything to girly." Alex shouts as Kacy looks at her outfit. "Yeah I think this one was meant for Alex not me." Kacy says both of them switching outfits. "Okay well girls go change and let me see." Lilly says as she takes a seat. Long story short we ended up leaving the mall around 6:30 pm and we had everything picked out. Daniel was still at my house and told us that the guys had to go out to do business so that gives us the perfect time to go out and go to the party. "Well what are we waiting for let's get ready." Lilly says as she literally bounces her way up to my room.

"Ohh god" we all whisper as we know that Lilly turns into a monster until she has her way.
"Shut the fuck up!" "Okay you win you can do my dam makeup!" Alex shouts as we all stare at her wide eyed. "Thank you!" Lilly says as she skips her way towards Alex. "I swear you are one infuriating women." Alex grumbles. "Owww Nadia that burns." Kacy says as she pulls away from the curling iron. "Oopsss sorry." Nadia says as she sets the curling iron besides her. "Wow you girls take forever to get ready." Daniel says as he munched on his pizza as he was already ready and waiting for us to finish. "Well technically we are ready but we are finishing the makeup and hair plus some people are stubborn and don't cooperate." Lilly says as she finishes putting on the lipstick on Alex. "Whatever." Alex mumbles as she glares at the floor.

"Well even tho we took about 3 hours to get ready we are all ready to go." Kacy says. "Oooo wait pictures we need pictures!" Lilly exclaims. "Ughhh." We all groan m knowing we are going to be late. "Lilly girl we are going to be late." Kacy says. "Fashionably late." Corrects Lilly as she takes out her phone. "Now come on picture time." She says.
Bella's outfit/hair 👇👇