Fair

Bella's POV.

"Are we almost their." Daniel whines as he leans over the seat and towards the passenger seat. "Dude calm down we barely left the house." Kacy says as she scrolls through the music on her phone trying to find a song. "Hmmm do you guys like hip hop?" She questions as she plays a song and connects it to the aux cord.

"I drink till i'm drunk!" "SMOKE TILL I'M HIGH!" "Mansion on the hills" "wake up in the sky!!!!" We all belt out. I wiggle around in my seat and I hear laughing. "Whatever!" I tell them as I stick my tongue at them. "Guys we are almost there." Nadia says as she finds a parking spot.
"Hey I want that bear!" Lilly and Alexa scream as they run to the games. We have been here for about 10 minutes and so far we had been on three rides and we had played about 5 games. "Step right up step right up and see if you can knock all four cups!" The guy yells as he stares at both Alexa and Lilly. "Want to try $5 for three balls." He says as he points at the cups that are stack. "Knock them all and you can pick anything you want." He points at the stuff animals and the girls loose it.

"Here you go." Alexa says as she hands him $10. She trows the first ball and misses. "Shit!" She yells as she throws the other ball. "Come on Alexa you can do it." Daniel yells as he watches her. "Hey come on I clearly hit that one." Alexa yells. She was starting to get frustrated as she only had one ball left and she manage to only hit one but it didn't go down. "Sorry but you didn't knock none of them." He says. "Well my turn." Lilly says as she hands him $5. "They hand her three balls and she throws the first one and hits is but it doesn't go down. "What the fuck that's not fair." Lilly screams as she glares at the cup. "Stupid game." Lilly says as we walk away from the game. "Dude they scammed you." Daniel mutters as he takes a bite from his corn dog.

"Have the guys try to call or contact us." I say as I sip on my drink. "I don't think so." Nadia says. "Well what do you guys want to do before we leave?" Kacy says as she stands up and throws her trash."Hmm we should go on the ferris wheel." Nadia says as she stands up looks over at the line. "Yeah the line is not that long so lets go." Lilly says as she drags Alexa with her. "Yeah lets go Daniel." Kacy says as they both follow the crazy pair. "Well I guess it's just you and me." Nadia says as we follow them.

"Wait before we get on lets take a picture." Nadia says as she hands the girl her phone.

A few pictures down below on how there night went

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.