Trouble

Bella's POV.

Awwww crap crap crap. I think as we ride back to my house. Okay okay so let me get you updated. Well as soon as they got here they had all but dragged us to the car and Nadia was currently mad at James because he was acting like a caveman and she didn't like how he was talking to her. James almost jumped Joshua if it was not for Nadia standing in front of him. So right now I was in the car with Nadia and Alexa with me while the rest left in another car.
Nobody was talking and you could feel how tense the atmosphere was. I was clutching the seat as I could feel Alexander's gaze burning holes through my skull.
"You are such an ass! What is wrong with you that you have to assume!" Nadia Screams at James. They have been going at it back and forth and I was getting scared about what was to happen. Feeling the car come to a stop everybody storms inside going their separate ways. "Fuck you!" Nadia screams flipping James the bird as she gets off the car angrily making her way inside. "Get back here!" James screams as he runs up to her eventually catching up and throwing her over her shoulder. "Ohh god." I whisper staring at them.
Before I can react I'm grabbed by my arm and thrown over Alex's shoulder. Struggling to get down I start punching his back. "Alexander stop I'm wearing a skirt." I screech and I blush when I feel his hand covering my butt so it doesn't show anything. I thrash in his hold and let out a squeak when I feel a SMACK land on my poor butt. "Now stop moving or I'm going to spank you again." He says as we make our way to my room. Letting out a breath I hang on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
I see the familiar color of my walls and once inside he closes the door and sets me down. He just stands their and stares at me while I squirm from his dominating stare. He stalks towards me and I back away from him until I feel my back meet my dresser.
He leans in and skims his nose up and down my exposed neck causing a shiver to rack through me. "A-a-lex w-w-what are you d-d-doing." I stutter out as I suck in some much needed breath of air. I feel him trail kisses up and down my neck. I feel him spread my legs open with one of his and he pushes me more into my dresser.

I gasp and fist his t-shirt as a new emotion runs through me and I let out an embarrassing moan. When he bites down harshly on my neck I know that he is leaving hickeys as he repeats the action. "Your mine and I don't like to share what's mine." Alexander darkly says as he pulls away and lays his forehead on mine. "I-i-i" I stutter out not being able to form a proper sentence. "Now what you did today I didn't like one bit. I know it was probably not your idea to go to that club especially looking oh so ravishing. But let me tell you something this body is for my eyes only and only I should be grace by your beautiful and innocent looking body." Alexander says as he trails his hands up and down my body.

"I'm sorry." I whisper out looking down at the floor. "But I didn't see that I did anything wrong I don't have to tell you we're I'm at or who I'm going out with. Plus it's my body and I decide how I dress." I tell him looking up at him. I try to keep eye contact with him but his gaze was very intimidating. I chew on my lip as he stared at me not saying anything. "Your right but your MY girlfriend and I don't like it when other men look at what only I'm aloud to." And with that he grabs the back of my head and kisses me harshly. I stare wide eyed at his blunt actions and try to pull away because I'm angry at how he reacted. I mean I didn't do anything wrong. Pulling away I push at his chest a stubborn pout on my lips as I glare at him. "No no we are not ending this like this." I tell him as I try to walk past him but I'm spun around and feel myself let out a oof when I'm met with his rock solid chest.
"Mia bella non sai cosa mi fai." (My bella you don't know what you do to me.) Alexander whispers and I stare at him furrowing my eyebrows not quit understanding him. I huff out as I try to get out of his hold. "Stop I'm mad and you shouldn't be going around thinking that what you are doing is okay." I tell him. "Fine I promise I'll try to tone it down a bit and I'll try to be less of an alpha male when we go out but I make no promises." Alexander says as he pecks my nose. "That's all I ask." I say smiling at him. Pecking me on the lips I smile and kiss him and he responds immediately.

Nadia's POV.

"Get back here!" I hear James screams at me as I storm away angrily but not before flipping him the bird. I don't get very far before I'm thrown over his shoulder. "Let me go you freaking giant!" I scream and I can only imagine how he looks like. "No now be quiet we are going to talk about you and that little fucker that was all over you." James grits out as I huff punching his back.

Alec's POV.

"Now Lilly why do I get it that it was your idea that they go to that club." I say as I glare at the little spitball of fire in front of me. "Don't glare at me mister I already told you it was my brothers birthday and it got ruined because of you possessive assholes!" Lilly screams as she jabs her finger on my chest.

Noah's POV.

Daniel what were you doing in a club filled of horny men." "And that dancing were you trying to seduce someone by the way your delicious body moved." I tell the little guy in front of me. I absolutely love that he is shorter than me and how my body towers over his tiny little for-. Wait snap of it Noah stay focused. I think to myself as I watch Daniel look at me through his eyelashes and I can't help but melt when he adorably pouts his luscious pouty pink lips. Aww shit it's going to be hard to get mad at him.

Nick's POV.

"Nick I'm talking to you! You asshole!" "What gives you the right to manhandle me like that!" Alexa shouts at me as she turns red. "Who do you think you are!" You are not my dad brother or boyfri-!" I cut her shouting as I pull her closer to me and slam my lips to hers. I've had enough.

Jackson's POV.

"What were you guys thinking when you went to that club!" "What if something happened to you guys what would you guys do!" I scream feeling my face turn red from all the shouting. "Hey shut the fuck up and don't you dare scream at me!" "Bitch" Kacy says raising her voice. "For started don't forget that I know what you do for a living and that you are part of my cousins mafia. So don't forget that I've been trained like you guys so don't go around saying that shit." Kacy says as her chest heaves up and down. "Of course I know I just care about you god dammit!" I shout as I pull on my hair. "Now why would you care about m-." I cut her off and can't help but yank her towards me. "Because I like you! Okay I said it I like you!" "You may be a good fighter and what not but you are so oblivious." "W-w-what" she whispers as she stared at me. Laying my forehead on hers I whisper the words again. "I said that I really like y-." My words get cut off as she leans and kisses me.

Word Count: 1432
I hope you liked what I did. How I gave all my characters a little paragraph but I'm not going to be doing this for every chapter. Also only a few more chapters left. ❤️❤️❤️❤️