James and Nadia

Nadia's Pov.

I was getting ready because James was going to come and pick me up any time now. We were going to that fancy restaurant that he had won in the charity ball. I was nervous because he seemed pretty mad that day he looked like the freaking hulk. Anyway it was a really fancy restaurant and I searched it up and saw that everyone dressed really elegantly with the women wearing long dresses and the men with their tuxedos. Sighing I finish doing my hair which was going to be curled and makeup. Putting on my dress I made sure that my hair and makeup didn't get ruined. Strapping my heals I grab my phone and wallet putting it in my purse.

Dress and Makeup 👇👇👇

Hearing my doorbell ring I started to make my way downstairs

Hearing my doorbell ring I started to make my way downstairs. Opening the door I look up and see James looking as handsome as ever. "Hi" I whisper looking up at him. Even with these heels I still wasn't able to reach him. "You look beautiful" he whispers making me blush. "Thank you you look handsome" I tell him forcing my blush to go down. "Shall we go" he says. Nodding I lock my door and grab his hand. Leading me to his car he opens the door for me. "Thank you" I mumble shyly. He smiles at me and closes it. Getting on the passenger seat he start to drive to our location. I start to feel nervous as i'm never really alone with him and seeing as how he was mad I can tell that their was still some tension. Looking down and playing nervously with my hands I refuse to talk or look his way. The silence was killing me but I made no effort to talk afraid that he will blow up one me again and to be honest I really didn't want to fight with him. Feeling the car stop I look up and realized that we were here. Hearing the door close I was about to open my door but he beat me to it. Taking his outstretch hand I mumble a "thank you." Waiting for him to close the door I stand next to him. "Nadia" I hear him say but I don't turn around. I look to the floor refusing to meet his gaze.

Seeing his dress shoes in front of me I sigh looking up. Taking a step back when realizing he was so close wasn't my smartest choice since I was automatically trapped by him. He caged me as he put his arms on the side of me and onto the car. "Nadia...." he whispers one more time. He takes a hold on my chin as he did that night and forces me to look up at him. "Nadia i'm sorry" he says pulling his face closer to mine. I feel his breath near my face as I can see how light green his eyes look. "Nadia i'm so fucking sorry I shouldn't have gotten so angry at you and I shouldn't have yelled at you for that i'm sorry." He whispers as he lays his for head on mine. Gently bringing my hands up to his chest I whisper out. "James it's okay we talked about this already and even though what you did was wrong I forgave you." "I was just feeling a bit weird as it's just going to be the two of us and I didn't want to say anything that would of angered you" I tell him honestly. Lightly cupping my face he looks down at me. "I just feel like a complete jerk for what I did to you and I don't like it that you don't feel comfortable around me."

Smiling up at him I nod "it's okay how about we head inside already it's getting colder as we speak" I tell him. Nodding he wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. "Okay let's go inside" he says making his way onto the entrance. As soon as we go inside I see a couple of the girls that were at the charity ball. "Name" the guy in front of us whispers. "Coleman" James whispers making the guy look up immediately. "R-r-right t-this w-way sir" the guys nervously stutters. Leading us somewhere completely different. I stare in amazement. It looks beautiful.

Sitting down a waiter comes over to our table quickly

Sitting down a waiter comes over to our table quickly. He hands us the menu as he stands nervously. Looking at James I see that he is glaring at the poor waiter. "Can you please excuse us for a minute" I tell the waiter. He automatically nods and leaves almost running out of here. "James" I say trying to get his attention but it doesn't work as he continues to glare at the waiter that just left. Grabbing his face with my hands I turn him around so that he can face me. "James" I mumble looking at him. "Stop glaring at the poor waiter he is just doing his job" I tell him getting closer to him. "I don't like the way he was staring at you" he mumbles as he stops glaring. "James he wasn't staring at me he just gave me the menu that's all. Now stop glaring and try to smile please for me I tell him pouting." Before I know it i'm being pulled onto his lap. Gasping I try to get off. "James let me go" I tell him but he doesn't budge. He wraps his arms around me nuzzling his head into my neck . He skims his nose up and down my neck making me breathless. "J-james s-stop this is not right the waiter can come back any second" I tell him trying to get off his lap. "Then let him come" is all he says. Blushing in embarrassment I cover my face with my hands. "James" I whine under my breath. All I get in response is a peck on my neck and a lazy "hmmm" from him. Turning to look at him I try one more time to get off. Not succeeding I hear the waiters footsteps coming back. Seeing his face turn red I look down turning even more red. "Are you ready" he says as I see him shift on his feet. "Yes can I please get your most expensive wine and I would like the Selezione di Salumi con la Giardiniera and also the Hamburger di Manzo con Salsa Barbecue e Patate al Rosmarino." Looking at the menu I say "and I would like the Controfiletto di Manzo." Taking the menu from us the waiter leaves in a hurry probably feeling uncomfortable. "That was embarrassing" I mumble as I turn to glare at James.

All he does is shrug his shoulders and go back to nuzzling his head on my neck. "James let me go" I mutter one more time. Groaning he places me back on my seat. He still sets me down closer to him but I don't mind. Holding my hand in his we sit in a comfortable silence. I start playing with his fingers then measuring how big his hand is compared to mine. Interlocking our hands he squeezes my hand and gives me a smile. Laying my head on his shoulder we wait for our food. "So..." I hear James say making me look up at him. "Do you like the place so far" he says looking at me. Smiling I nod my head. "Yeah it is very pretty and I love how it looks during the night" I tell him looking around. Bringing our join hands to his lips he kisses my knuckles. I see the waiter setting down our food and smile at him thanking him. I feel James hand clench and I rub my fingers over his knuckles relaxing him. Spitting out a "thank you" I sigh knowing James won't listen but at least he stop glaring. Eating our food I moan at the taste. "Good" I hear James say. Nodding I continue to eat sipping on the wine that is also very good. Looking at James plate I see that there is no way he was going to finish eating that. Turning to look at me with a raised eyebrow I tell him what I was thinking.

"Their is no way you are finishing that" I tell him pointing at his plate. "I am trust me" he says as he continues to eat. Shrugging my shoulders I continue to eat my food. Leaving a tip since the dinner was taken care of James and I start heading out of the restaurant. "Thank you for dinner" I tell him once we were in the car. He turns to look at me quickly before turning to face the road. "No problem did you like it" James says. "Yeah and I can't believe you finished" that I tell him. He smirks at me "well I mean not trying to brag or anything but..." he drawls out. "Yeah yeah you were right whatever" I tell him. "So are you alone" James tells me. "Yeah it's just me in the house why?" I tell him.

"Well I don't want you to stay alone so if you want you can stay over at our house i'm pretty sure Bella will be stoke to have another girl around" he finishes. Thinking about it I nod. "Yeah that sounds" fine. Smiling at me he continues to drive.

Hmmmm dinner wasn't that bad I think to myself.

Word Count:1648