Comfort

Bella's Pov.

The next day as I was walking to class I see Daniel being bothered by Noah and I couldn't help the aww that escaped my mouth as Noah kept teasing him. "Noah stop leave me alone" Daniel mumbles as he glares at Noah. Noah smirks and continues to bug him.

"Hey Bella how are you" Daniel says as he swats Noah's hand away. I giggle at him and smile at them both. "You both are really cute" I say with out thinking. Noah smirks and Daniel blushes. "Hey bitches" I hear Lilly say as she hugs both Daniel and me. She smiles at Noah and he nods at her. Alec and Alexander come next and I smile at Alec as he teases Lilly about something. "Leave me alone you dick head!" Lilly says I laugh and Alexander chuckles at her.

"Hey Bella that you" I hear a very familiar voice say. I turn around and look at Albert. "Hey Albert how are you." I say as I smile at him. "Good but I came to ask you about our project" he says as he starts to shift uncomfortably as all three guys start glaring at him. "Ohh well we can do it in my house today after school" I say slightly glaring at the guys. "Okay well text me your address and i'll meet you their" he says as he waves at me and walks away. I turn around and glare at the guys. "Hey what's you problem" I tell them as Alexander continues to glare at Albert's retreating figure. "I don't like the way he was looking at you" Alexander says.

"Well if he looked at me in a wrong way I don't think his girlfriend would like that" I say. He stops glaring and relaxes as I shake my head. "Well let's head to first period" Lilly moans out as she walks to first class all zombie like. I laugh at her as I follow her and Daniel waves at us going the other way as Noah follows him like a lost puppy. Alec and Alexander head to their first period and wave at us.

Skips to lunch.................

"Hey were is you brother I didn't see him in the morning" Lilly says. "Well he woke up late and he had to go to the library to catch up on the work he missed." I say taking a bite of my burger. "Ohh" she says. "Well I was thinking if you guys wanted to hang out after school" Lilly says eating her muffin. "Well I can't today I have a project to do today" I say. "Well I have somethings to take care off" Alexander says." Well I have nothing to do so count me" in Alec says. "Well I have to help Jake on some school work" Daniel says taking a sip of his drink. As soon as he finishes Noah stares at him and Lilly squeals. "Omg are you talking about that really cute basketball player that you were talking to last week." Lilly says as both Noah and Alec glare at her. Daniel shrinks in his seat and stutters something out. "Umm well I have to go pick something up i'll see you guys later" he says as he runs out of the cafeteria with Noah hot on his heels. Lilly smirks at me and I let out a gasp. "Omg Lilly you are such a" I say but then stop having nothing to say. "I'm such a what Bella" Lilly smirks knowing that I don't like to cuss. "Nothing" I mumble crossing my arms. She laughs at me and I stick my tongue out at her.

The rest of the lunch we just continued to talk and laugh. When the bell rings Alexander walks me to my class and I smile at him thanking him for walking me. He kisses my forehead and I blush heading inside. "Well class lets get started" the teacher says looking like she wants to be anywhere but here.

After school.....

"Okay so I think we should add pictures on the power point so that the students can get an idea on what to do" I say looking at Albert. We are currently in the living room as seeing as my brothers don't want me upstairs with him. I apologized for my brothers behavior which he just waved off. "Yeah that sounds good." We each took turns on doing a slide. "Okay well it's getting late and my girlfriend had plans for us today so is it okay if we continue tomorrow" Albert says. "Yeah we are almost done anyway maybe we can finish it after school or during lunch in the cafeteria." I say. "Okay yeah that sounds good see you tomorrow" he says waving bye to me.