Wow that's huge!!!!

Bella's Pov.

I felt hot breath tickle my neck and I felt a shiver go down my neck. I fluttered my eyes open and see a blob of black hair in my line of vision. I look to my left and see Lilly sprawled all over Alec. Noah had somehow fell off the couch and now laid on the ground. I let out a giggle and freeze when I feel movement. I see that Alexander's face is tucked in my neck and his arms are wrapped tightly around my waist. I wiggle out of his death grip and make my way to my room. I go inside to my bathroom and turn on the shower. I massage some shampoo on my hair and wash it off. Once i'm done in the shower I grab a towel and make my way to my closet.

I grab my black lace bra and some black underwear to match. I also grab some light jean shorts with a yellow t-shirt. I put on some socks and my white converse. As I make my way out the room I see that it is 8:30am. I go downstairs and see that everyone is still asleep. I make my way to the kitchen and start to prepare some breakfast. By the time i'm done my brothers are all coming down and Jackson has Matt in his arms. "Hey guys good morning" I say as I grab Matt from Jackson. "Morning sis" Nick says as he makes his way to the table. "James please go wake up the rest of th-. I don't get to finish before I hear Lilly screaming at Alec. Hey get off me Lilly screams! Hey you're the one that's on top of me! Alec yells back."

My brothers just ignore the noise and start eating. I roll my eyes and start to feed Matt. "Hey you two stop flirting!" Noah yells. I hear the door open and see Lilly coming in with red cheeks. I'm about to say something but I stop when she glares at me. "Hey good morning" Noah says as he grabs a plate and sits down. "Hey Bell I was wondering if you can take care of Matt today since we have to go to work" Jackson says as he stands up. I nod and help him fix his tie. "Well we have to get going we'll see you when we come back" James says as he and Nick start to make his way out the door. "Bye guys love you" I say. "Hey Ricky hurry up you are coming too." Jackson says as Ricky nods and stands up.

By the time i'm back inside Alex is sitting down eating while Lilly is glaring at Alec. "Well what do you guys want to do" I say as I grab Matt's food and feed him. I grab some bacon and eggs. I start to eat while feeding Matt some. "Well I have to get going since my mom and dad have this thing that they want to do" Lilly says as she looks at me with a small sad smile. "Y-yeah we have to get going too" Noah say as he looks behind me. I look and see that Alex is staring at me innocently. "Well we should get going and we will give you a ride home Lilly" Alec says as he stands up.

"Well okay bye guys" I say as I hug all of them. "Bye Bell!" they scream as the make their way out. I turn around and look at Alexander. "Well don't you have to go somewhere" I say as I look at him. "Nahh we can go anywhere you like" he says as he looks at me. "Well we can go to the park I say. Yeah but lets just stop at my house on the way so that I can change he says. Well ok let me just go and change Matt I say as I make my way upstairs. Okay Matt lets get you changed." I go to his drawers and grab some jean shorts and a black t-shirt with his little socks and white converse.

I change his diaper and put his clothes. "Come on lets go" I say. I grab his little black sun glasses and go to my room. I grab my phone, purse and get my wallet. I grab my glasses that have little daisy's.

Okay well we're ready let's get going I say as Alex nods and we make our way to his car

Okay well we're ready let's get going I say as Alex nods and we make our way to his car. He has a beautiful matte black car.

"Hey I have a car seat for Matt can you put it in" I say

"Hey I have a car seat for Matt can you put it in" I say. "Yeah" Alex says as he grabs it from me. "Okay well let's get going" he says as he puts Matt in and opens the door for me. Once in the car we were silent until I put on some music. "Wow you listen to Post Malone" Alexander says as he looks at me in shock. "Yeah I listen to him why you thought that just because I look like this I wouldn't listen to him" I say as I look at him. He turns to look at me and turns back to the road. "Well I didn't really picture you as the kind of girl that listens to him." Alex says as he drives.

"Well I probably wouldn't of known about him but my brothers listen to him a lot so I started to listen to him and he has good music." I say as I look at Matt behind me. "Okay well we are here" Alex says as he parks inside the house. Wait no let me re-frase that Mansion!!!!

I look at the mansion and find Alex looking at me

I look at the mansion and find Alex looking at me. "Omg Alex this is beautiful" I say as I look at the massive house. I grab Matt and turn to see Alex looking at me with different emotions in his eyes. "Well come inside I think that my parents are gone and if they are not I would like to give you a heads up because my mom is crazy." I laugh at that and look at him. "Really how bad can she be" I say. As soon as we step inside I hear a loud squeal and look up shocked to see a petite looking lady making her way towards Alex and me in her heels. I see a splitting image of Alex behind her and it doesn't take a genius to see that these are his parents. "Omg my baby boy!" I hear his mother scream as she grabs his face and smothers him with kisses.

I smile softly at that because my mom use to do that to us. "Mom please don't do that i'm not a baby" I hear Alex whine as he pouts. "Ohh shut your trap you are my little bambino and you will always be my little baby." She says as she scowls at him. "Hello son" I hear his father say as he smiles warmly at him. "Hi dad I would like you guys to meet someone" he says as he turns to look at me and motions me over.

I hold Matt closer to me and Alex stands besides me. "Mom Dad this is Bella and this is Matt." I smile shyly at them and the next words that came out of his mom's mouth was something I wasn't excepting.

Word Count: 1300