Out

Bella's POV.

The second we woke up we all started on a trail we thought looked ok. We freshened up a little bit so at least we were somewhat clean. We ate a little and then started to walk. Matt was tired of being carried and was walking while holding onto James finger. He let's go all of a sudden and starts to follow a butterfly 🦋. "Wait Matt baby come here!" I yell as I go after him. He thinks I'm playing chase with him and runs as fast as his little legs could carry him. We all start to rush and we stop when we see a familiar house. We all stare at Matt in shock as we were back home. "H-h-how is it possible!" Exclaims Nick as he runs towards Matt and picks him up. "Matt our little savior you did it you got us out of the shit hole!" Exclaims Nick. "Chit" we here Matt say as he giggles and claps his hands. "You fucking asshole!" Screams James as he glares daggers at Nick. "He basically said shit and it is all your fault. That was his first word and it is shit!" Screams James. Matt claps and says "chit" again. Alexander is trying not to laugh but fails as he doubles over and laughs. "That was hilarious!" He says as he clutches his stomach.
James glares at him but doesn't say anything. "Come on we all need a shower and to properly eat."

We were all shower and eating something Nadia and me had prepared. "Now let's never go to the forest again" says Nadia as she feeds Matt. "Agree" we all mumble. "I hate nature." Lily says. "Yeah I always wanted to go camping but not now nature is evil and I hate it!" Daniel mumbles. Noah coos at him and pinched his cheek. "Anger doesn't suit you kitten." He says as he pecks Daniels cheek. He blushes mumbling something that makes Noah laugh. "Anyway we haven't really done anything but go out to the lake and get lost in the forest so what do you guys want to do." Alec says as he hold Lilly's hand. "Hmm we can maybe have like a little cook out and since their is a pool here we really don't need to go down to the lake." I say as I take a bite out of my bread. "Yeah that sounds ok." Alexander tells me pulling my seat closer to his. Nick snorts and I glare at him. "You're just saying that because she is your girlfriend and you like her. She could of said guys we should eat shit it helps the body and you would agree even tho you know that it's not." "Shut up." Alex says as he glares at him. Nick puts his hands in surrounded and doesn't say anything.
"Well we should get started with everything what do you guys think?" Nadia says as the boys leave to set up everything outside like the grill and the tables. "Yeah so we should prepare the meat and get the buns ready for the hot dogs and burgers."

Well as we got everything ready Matt kept saying the word "shit" and giggling every time. We tried to get him to say something else but it looks like that's his favorite word. Nick had gotten a scolding from Nadia and me and was pouting like a little kid the whole time. "Okay when the guys get the grill ready tell them that everything is on the counter because we need to go change." Nadia explains to Nick who just nods. "Okay girls let's get ready." Nadia says as we all go to our rooms.
Bella's 👇👇👇👇

Daisy's  👇👇👇👇👇

Daisy's 👇👇👇👇👇

Daisy's  👇👇👇👇👇

Lilly's 👇👇👇👇

 Nadia's 👇👇👇👇

Nadia's 👇👇👇👇

Grabbing a towel I head downstairs and hear Alexander outside

Grabbing a towel I head downstairs and hear Alexander outside. I see him talking to Alec as he stands by the grill and let me tell you he looked really really hot. Feeling my stare he turns and locked eyes with me. Ignoring Alec he heads my way. Once he is close to me he pulls me to him. "I missed you." He mumbles in my hair. "I wasn't gone for that long silly." I giggle as I wrap my arms around his neck. "Yeah I know but even if you are gone for a few minutes my heart aches for you." He tells me looking into my eyes. I blush and shyly lean to kiss him. He groans and pulls me so that we are chest to chest.
I hear a gag behind me and we pull
away to see Nick looking at us in disgust. "Shut up you are just like that because you have know one." James says slapping the back of his head. Nick pouts as he glares and James rubbing his head. "Whatever" Nick says making his way to the pool.
"Hey Bell we should go to the water!" Lilly says as she pulls me away from Alexander. He pouts and I giggle following Lilly.
We stay in the water for sometime until the food is ready. I was sitting on Alexander's lap and was munching on my burger 🍔. It was so good that I couldn't help but moan. I feel Alexander tense as his arms tighten around me. Looking at him I see his eyes turn darker. "Don't do that" he raps out as I nod not sure on what I did. I feel him relax and his grips loosens a little.
"That was good" Nick says putting his belly. The sun was staring to set and it looked beautiful. "Wait until it gets darker they house has lights and the trees light up to it looks way better in the night." Alexander mumbles and he kisses my neck. I shiver but tilt my head to the side to give him more space. I feel him smile and he bites it gently. I gasp at the new feeling. "Hey guys me and Bella are tired we will be retiring for the night." Alexander says picking me up and basically running up the stairs.
"Use protection!" I hear Nick yell and hear James start to protest. I blush and look at Alexander.
As soon as he sets me down he slams the door shut and stalks his way to me. "A-a-alex" I whisper as I back away. I'm not fast enough and he pulls my body flush to his. "A-alexand-" I stop talking when he latched his mouth on to my neck. I moan out and he grips me harder.
"You don't know how much you affect me." Alexander growls as I tighten my hold on his shoulders. I'm pushed back and feel my back meet something soft. The bed?

Word Count:1121