Not like you 😏

Bella's Pov.

Waking up the next morning and missing another day of school was not like me. I for sure new that tomorrow I was going to have loads of homework. Everyone decided to stay over again yesterday so when we woke up and had breakfast we were all in the movie room watching movies. Daniel was on the couch next to Noah as they were wrapped around with blankets. Ricky said he had somewhere to be so he left saying that someone was going to pick him up. Jackson and Nick weren't here either as they both had "something they needed to take care of". Alec and Lilly were in the love seat and Alec kept whispering things in Lilly's ear making her turn red and playfully slap him. James and Nadia were on the other couch and they looked quite comfortable as they were cuddled to each other. As for me and Alex we were on the other side of the couch but I couldn't concentrate as Alex kept on bothering me. "What" I whisper harshly at him making him pout. I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on another date with me later on today he tells me as he looks at me. Smiling I nod. Of course what time I tell him. Well around 3:30pm since we have school tomorrow and we can't keep missing it. Plus not going to school is so unlike you he tells me as he kisses my cheek. Nodding I turn back to the movie.

The rest of the day we just laid around not doing anything. Then everyone started to go back to their house seeing as we spent the last three days together. I was getting ready to go no my date and Alexander said nothing to fancy so I picked something that was cute but not to fancy.

Throwing on some shoes I braided my hair

Throwing on some shoes I braided my hair. Once I was ready I got a text from Alexander saying that he was close. Going downstairs I see Nadia with Matt playing on the floor as he tried to stand up. Ever since yesterday he has been trying to stand up and walk so that mean we have to pay more attention to him making sure he doesn't fall or hurt himself. "Wow Bella you look nice were you going out to." Nadia says as she catches Matt before he can fall. "Well Alexander is taking me out in another date so." I tell her blushing. She smiles at me teasingly making me blush more. "Stop it" I tell her. She shrugs her shoulders and smiles when she hears the doorbell ring. I go to open it and see Alexander.

"Ready to go" he says smiling at me. Nodding he grabs my hand and leads me to his car. Once in the car we start heading to our destination. "Okay so we are going to go to my favorite place" Alexander tells me as he quickly looks at me. Nodding I turn the music on humming when Camila Cabello comes out. "Okay were here" Alexander says. Looking out I see an Ice cream shop? "Okay so you might be wondering why I brought you here right" Alexander says as we make our way inside. "Well i'm going to take you to all of my favorite places because I want you to get to know me better by the end of this date because i'm going to be asking you a very important question by the end of this date" Alex says as he looks at me. "Okay well let's get started" I tell him. Nodding we sit down and a waitress comes. "Hi welcome to Lucy's Ice Cream Shop what can I get for you" she says. "I will like a bowl of chocolate chip ice cream" Alexander says and "I will like a bowl of mint chocolate chip ice cream" I tell her ignoring Alexander's grossed out face. "Will that be all" she says. "Yes thank you" Alex's says. "I can't believe you like mint ice cream" he mumbles in disgust. "You are taking something so delicious as ice cream and mixing it with something so grossed that tastes like toothpaste."