Dinner

Bella's POV.

We had gotten back from Alexander's cabin and I was currently in my room putting all of my things that I had taken to the trip away. Matt was downstairs walking around as he seem to enjoy walking. We had to baby proof the house to make sure he didn't hurt himself. "Finally finished!" I sigh falling on my bed. It took me a while but I'm finished now. "Hey baby sis we are going out something from work came up!" Yells Nick I make my way downstairs and see them getting ready. "Okay will you guys be long." I say as I look at Matt. "No we will be back before we have to leave for the dinner. So make sure that you are ready. And don't worry someone will take care of Matt since we can't bring him with us."

"Okay just make sure you guys are back on time and please be safe." I tell them kissing their cheeks. They smile and say "goodbye" and leave. Turning to look at Matt I smile as he looks at me. 🥺🥺🥺 My smile fades when he says the word we have been trying to get him to stop saying. "Chit!" He says smiling. "Damm you Nick" I mutter under my breath. "Matt you got to stop saying that it's a bad word." "So what do we do we have until 8:30 pm until I have to leave." "Chit" he says and I shake my head. "No Matt you have to stop saying that." I tell him

Alexander's POV.
"I'm going to ask you one more time. Who are you working for." I tell the bastard in front of me who is bleeding and missing a finger. "I'm not saying anything!" He spits at me getting blood on my face. Smirking darkly I wipe the blood of my face and chuckle as I see his eyes open wide in fear. "You shouldn't have do-" I get cut off as I hear James and Nick come in with Jackson and Ricky trailing behind him. "Why did you call us." James says as he looks at the guy who is trying to get out of the ropes. "Someone keeps stealing my shipments and some of the neighboring mafia houses are staring to get mad when their shipments don't arrive. "This will lead up to trouble because they will think everyone is stealing from each other and eventually it will lead to war." I finish as I turn and glare at the guy. "It looks like he is the only one that was left behind." "I need answers but he won't talk and I'm staring to get angry." I finish as I wave my hands and see my men step up and bring some of the "toys" I will be using on him. I pick the ones I mostly use that will get him to talk and look at James.
"James Nick move him over to the torture room and make sure he doesn't get loose. Jackson Ricky make sure to help and tie him up." I say as the guys color drains from his face. "N-no p-p-please d-d-don't. I hear the guys stutter but block out his yells as I walk out of the dark room. My men follow me and nod at me in respect when I pass by them. When I enter the room I hear his yells. I see him struggling and sigh making my way to him. "Now now that won't help you at all......." I drawl out and see him glare at me while I just chuckle darkly. "Step away from him and pass me one of the knives." I say as Nick steps forward. I trail the knife teasingly all over his face before digging it harshly into his cheek.
He screams out in pain and I laugh enjoying every bit of it.
"Tira furio questo pezzo di spazzatura."(Take out this piece of trash) I say as my men step forward. Cleaning the blood off me I make my way out of the room . I'm mad because that little piece of shit didn't talk. I do admire his strength but he was foolish for not giving in in the end it cost him his life. "Come on let's go we still have to go to the dinner." I hear James say as he takes the piece of cloth and throws it away. Nodding I part ways with them and make my way to the car heading home. I need to get ready and clean that little fuckers blood off me. This is a side Bella would never see. I turn into a monster behind those doors and I intend for it to stay that way.

Bella's POV.
The rest of the day I just ate and when out to shop for somethings with Matt. I made sure I had my things ready by the time it was 7:00 pm I had taken a shower and had what I was going to wear out in my bed. Matt was taking a nap since we had been everywhere and he got a bit tired. My brothers all came back and we're getting ready. This dinner was important to them and I didn't want to make them late. I was currently doing my hair seeing as I was done with my make up. I was going to curl it seeing as Nadia had told me that I looked amazing with my hair curled.