Birthday

Bella's POV.

"Hmm what should I wear.........." I mumble to my self as I look in my closet. "Maybe I can help." Aunt Nere says and I smile moving aside so she can help me pick something. "Oh please I have no idea on what to wear." I tell her as I pout and plop down on the bed. "Okay well something nice and cute.. not to flashy hmmm......" Aunt Nere murmurs as she scans through my clothes. "Aha I found it!" She shouts as she takes the outfit and hands it to me. Looking at it I smile as I really like it. "Thank you now all I need is my hair and make up." I tell her. "Okay and wear these flats." She says as she hands me my flats and I take them from her and she leaves my room leaving me to change.

Outfit 👇👇

Changing real fast since I don't have a lot of time I hurriedly start to do my make up and hair

Changing real fast since I don't have a lot of time I hurriedly start to do my make up and hair. "Hey guys come on in your just in time." I hear Nick says and I hear the house start filling in with people. I hear multiple footsteps walking around and I hear there chatter. "Ohh god why did I have to take forever." I mumble as I brush my hair. Making two braid I tied them and leave my hair down. Not wanting to put a lot of makeup I just put mascara and lipgloss with a little bit of highlight. Spraying some perfume I start to exit my room.
As soon as I get down I'm tackled into a hug by my crazy best friend Lilly. "Bella I missed you and omg you look great!" She automatically stays shouting and I smile laughing a little. "Lilly calm down it hasn't been long." I tell her but hit her back. "Okay babe let go." I hear Alec say as she pouts but pulls away.
I feel someone pull me towards a hard chest and I tilt my head up and smile when I see Alexander. "Hi" I mutter as I smile up at him. He smiles and kisses my cheek. "Okay come on people let's get his party started!" Nick shouts as he picks Matt. Needless to say is never play board games with your family and friends. Things get pretty intense and friendship is broken as well as relationships. "Baby I'm sorry I had to win I didn't mean to take you out." Nick whines and try's to pull Alexa towards him. She gives him the finger while my Aunt Nere fights with her husband accusing him that he cheated.
"Okay how about we just cut some cake." James says awkwardly as he tries to divert the attention. Matt is in the middle being held by James as we sing him happy birthday. He looks so confused but still smiles as if he understands what happening. Helping him blow out his candles we all cheer and smear some cake on his face and watch him giggle. We cut the cake and start to pass it out.
"Hmm I'm full." I drawl out as I pat my stomach. I ate a lot and I couldn't move. Matt was already asleep and Aunt Nere went to put him in his crib. Everybody was already leaving since it was late and Alexander was going to stay over. "Let's go to bed." Alexander mutters and I shiver as I feel his lips brush my neck. Yawning I stand up and make my way towards my room with him following close by.
"I'm going to change." I tell him as I grab some shorts and a tank top. Going inside the restroom I start taking my makeup off and wash my face. Throwing my hair in a bun I change and I start brushing my teeth. Getting out I see Alexander scrolling through his phone his brows furrowed.
Getting on the bed I get under the covers as I'm really tiered. I hear the bed shift and I'm being pulled towards a warm hard chest.
"What was that about." I murmur tiredly and Alexander stays quiet. "Nothing just something from work." He says and I hum. "Night." I tell him and I feel him kiss my forehead and mutter a goodnight. With that I doze off and fall into a deep sleep.