Meet Daniel

Bella's Pov.

"Okay so tell me again what happened!" Lilly screams as we make our way to 3rd period.

"Like I told you she thought that he had gotten me pregnant and she started to say something in Italian that I didn't understand." I finish saying in one breath. So as soon as I got to school Lilly wanted to hear all the "juicy" details so me being me couldn't lie to her so I started to spill.

"Yeah but once we clarified that Matt was my brother she started to clam down and we actually got along well." I finish saying as a blush makes it to my face. "Aww that's so cute Bell!" Lilly screams.

"Okay class please take out your note books and start doing pages 20-30 all the questions except for 15,22,28." Mrs.Mills says. I hear the whole class groan and Lilly looking at me with a dramatic face. I giggle and start with the questions. "Omg finally I hate that class. That teacher is a real bitch. Lilly says while complaining about the questions. Well if you stopped complaining you might have finished or at least made it to question 3." I giggle while she pouts at me. "Anyway lets head to lunch and me-." She gets caught off when I hear my name being called out. I turn around and I see a really cute guy making his way towards me. Once in front of me I can look at him clearly. He is about 5'9 and has blond brown hair blue eyes. His glasses are at the tip of his nose and all in all he looks adorable.

"Hey s-s-sorry umm I wanted to ask you if you can help me with some of the questions for Mrs.Mills Because I didn't get some of them." He says as he starts blushing. "Yeah we can go right now. I say slightly looking up at him. Okay well lets go to the library." I say. "Well sorry Lill's I have to go tell my brother that i'm at the library. Bye I wave. Okay bye see you during 7th period Bell."

"Okay well let's get going." I say.

"Okay now did you get it. I say as I finish explaining the question to Daniel. Y-y-yeah thank you." Danny as he told me to call him says. "Well no problem." I say smiling at him. While we were here we got to talk and we got to know each other better. He is really funny and shy like me. I really liked him until someone came and ruined it. "Well well well if it isn't little Daniel. So how are you you disgusting FAG!!" I hear a guy yell at him.

I see Danny shrink and turn red. I didn't know he was gay. "Yeah didn't your little friend know you were gay!!!" The guy and his friends say as they laugh and point at him. Daniel looks like he is about to cry as he looks at me with scared eyes thinking that I would treat him different. "Hey leave him alone I say as I glare at the guy in the middle. Aww you need your little friend to protect you Daniel." The guy sneers. I scowl and stand up.

"Hey whats it to you so what if he doesn't like girls and likes guys. You shouldn't treat him like that." The guy looks at me and smirks. "You are a little fireball" he says stepping closer to me. "Aren't you a little dick" I boldly say. I have been around Lilly to much. He glares at me and grabs my arm pulling me closer to him. I struggle to get out of his grip as he holds on me tightens. "Well you wouldn't like to know how big this di-." Before he can finish a deep voice almost growls at him.

"I suggest if you want to keep that arm that you let her go right this instance." I look behind the guy and see Alexander with Noah, Alec, Ricky and Lilly as he glares at the guy. Ricky looks like he wants to bash his head as he takes a step closer but stops when Alexander looks at him.

Alexander's Pov.

I see Lilly walking into the cafeteria and look for Bella and don't see her their. "Hey Ricky Bell said that she won't come to lunch today because she had to help this kid with some questions." Lilly says as she takes a sit next to Alec. "Oh okay were is she. She is at the library if she finishes she will come." She says as she takes a bite of her burger.

Sometime has passed and all of a sudden Ricky stops and stares at nothing. "Hey man whats wrong. Noah says as he looks at him. I don't know I have a feeling that Bella is in trouble. He whispers before standing up. Hey i'm going to go to the library and check on her he says. Will come with." I say already making my way out of the cafeteria.

Once inside I see something that makes my blood boil. "I suggest if you want to keep that arm that you let her go right this instance" I almost growl out. Ricky is about to go but I stop him. "Let her go before I break you in half." I say stepping closer to him as he lets go of Bella. I see her rub her wrist as he looks scare. I mean he should be he knows what I do and that I can hurt him.

"Scram!" I yell and see him and his friends leave like their life depends on it. Well because it does. I see Bella rush to the boy and see her talk to him. I get this feeling in me as I see her get really close to him as she looks at him with soft eyes.

"Are you okay Danny" I hear her ask him. "Yeah thank you" he says as he looks at her. "Aww no problem what are friends for" She says hugging him. I clench my fist and glare at the boy. "Bella are you okay Ricky says as she nods and smiles at him. Yeah i'm fine. She turns to look at us and smiles. Thank you guys she says. No problem Bell Lilly says."

"Anyway this is Daniel but he likes to be called Danny and he is my new friend." She says as she pulls the kid closer to us. "Okay Danny this is Lilly, Alec, my brother Ricky, Alexander and Noah." She points at all of us and I see Noah look at Daniel with curiosity. Danny timidly smiles and waves. "Well now that that's over lets go." Lilly says.

Through out the whole day Bella would stick with Danny and talk to him and I couldn't say that I liked that very much.

"Hey stop glaring at the kid he didn't do anything" Alec says as he looks at me.

"Aww is wittle Alex jealous" Alec says in a baby voice. "No" I scowl. "Aww don't worry she still likes you. He says. I roll my eyes and turn serious. My dad said that the Scorpions are starting to cause riot and that they are attacking innocent people. You know what we have to do. Alert the gang and tell them that we have a meeting."

I finish saying as I stare at them. "Yes Don." "Make sure that the James, Nick, Jackson and Ricky are their we need them and tell them to be careful I don't want any accidents this time." I finish as they nod.

Daniel

Count of Words:1283

Count of Words:1283