Take All My Inhibitions

Start from the beginning

So here we are now our last day, we decided to keep it very chill in that sense.

"What are you thinking of princess?" He asked bringing me back to my reality.

I placed my sunglasses at the bridge of my nose as I looked over at the beautiful man standing before me. His amazing sculptured 6 pack hovering over me, his shorts sitting just right below his delicious V shape and his hair was pulled back into a low bun.
He was a Greek god for sure.

"Just thinking about how much I'm going to miss this beautiful place, being here with you. We're going to be back to being distant again and I'm a little sour about it honestly." I pouted my bottom lip out and gave him my best puppy eyes.

He smiled down at me, bringing his self to squat down in front of me he caresses the lining of my jaw and his lips met mines in such a deep slow passion.

"It's temporary my love, there is so much more of the world we have to see together and we will." He said once our lips parted.

He was always so good at making me feel like a school girl, at first it was a little weird to me but over time i got used to it. Maybe i even started to become very needy of it. I never truly had someone who founded over me the way he does, and i enjoyed it. 

"Promise?"

"Promise". He entwined our fingers together giving mines a tight squeeze and then dragging me up and running us towards the beautiful ocean water. 

My feet touched the cold water and i pulled away from his hand and i stopped instantly. He looked back at me and then his boyish smile very visible and i knew what he was thinking. 

"Dont you dare!" I said in a stern voice but i had a huge smile on my face. 

He started laughing as he began to run at me and he lifted me up by my legs and threw me over his shoulders, i then began to laugh loudly as i playfully hit his back, not really putting much of a fight of course.

 People where beginning to look over at us, but i didn't care.

 I was happy. 

We got into the water enough to the point where he lifted me over his shoulder more and he swatted my butt before throwing me into the cold Caribbean sea. When i came back up he was laughing holding his stomach and his head was to the sky, i loved the sound of his laugh so much. 

I pulled my now drenched hair back and smiled at him as he came down from his laughter high, he walked over towards me splashing water all around him. Our eyes never left one another and i felt the all to familiar fire in my stomach. He grabbed me by the waist and he brushed the loose wet strands of hair away from my face before kissing me.

 Our lips crashed so passionately and hard. 

My arms wrapped around his neck for support because every time he kissed me like this my knees would literally get so weak. 

He placed his warm forehead against my wet cold forehead and we took a much needed breath. 

"I love you Yvette." 

The moment he said those words, everything inside me became so stone cold frozen and i began to feel like i might throw up. That wasn't something i was expecting for him to say, at least not now. 

"I love you too." I said back, more a question to my subconscious more then anything. 

Did i love him? Why shouldn't i love him? He was right for me, he treated me like such a princess and he was real. He was here, he wasn't a figment of my imagination. 

Then i thought of him. WHY?!

The one person i had pushed deep deep into the back of my mind, till he became almost nonexistent. 

After our short meet by the Brooklyn bridge in August, i decided not to go to his concert that night and i made it official with Antonio.

 I couldn't keep chasing a dream,

 and that is what he was. 

A dream. 

So i did what i thought best, 

I moved on to the next best thing. 

I mean he was the ONLY best thing because he was a real chance. 

But yet here i am in the middle of this beautiful ocean with a beautiful man who just said he loved me. 

Yet i caught myself thinking of him.

Shawn Mendes.